DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:12 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:36 pm
DSP's rageathon was shit. He was fake and gay the entire time. He only raged a little at scarface because he was super buttmad fans were making him play it again.

He played SFV and it was a shitshow. I guess he's silver rank and he only got matched up against bronze which apparently are all fucking terrible at the game. He was trash but he still won the majority because the other players couldn't do anything at all. I've never seen so many fucking awful SF players. You won't see that shit on Fightcade, I'll tell you that much for free.

But as a result of him stomping scrubs, and despite his insistence that he "hates" SFV, he's now going to play it regularly again. Clearly the pig only ragequit last time because he was getting destroyed and now he's got a few scrub wins and thinks he can be ok at the game again. Egogaming at its finest. So some cucks are going to buy him the season passes and he's going to play SFV more. Probably until he has either a really slow session or a bad losing streak. At which point he'll shelve the game again.

Really just goes to show that his complaints about SFV ultimately were bullshit and he only didn't like SFV because he was losing.

His SFV gameplay was doubly intolerable because he picked Ryu the entire time and mashed dragon punch like a bitch.
Less than two hours into his DS3 Reeeeeplaythrough and he's already using exploits to get to areas early so he can cheese the game. Gonna be another stellar DS run.
Of course
You know, after doing everything I want to do during a regular day, I'm left wth jut a couple of hours (at best) to watch shit on Youtube, even less to watch gaming shit at that. Let's say I tune in for some Street Fighter V action (no matter how shitty the game may play, it is still a nice game to look at). I could watch the Gout Man playing his boring-ass Ryu against scrubs... or I can watch the likes of Daigo, Tokido, Bonchan, etc. playing top-level with a plethora of different characters, including newly-released G and Sagat.

At this point, his rage, even when it's genuine and not this fake bullshit, is stale and predictable. He should just piss off already and reinvent himself as someone doing normal reactions. It would be something different from his usual low-quality, worthless spam drivel.

EDIT: On DS3, is he trying to cheese the Dancer of the Boreal Valley to get the Large Titanite Shard farming area? Because that's a goddamn waste of time to be quite honest. When I was playing DS3 I did fought the Dancer and Oceiros because I wanted the Moonlight Greatsword earlier (I always play a caster in these games), and oh boy, wasn't it a huge waste of time. The Dancer is hard to cheese (although you can learn her pattern, it requires almost perfect execution on low level because she's likely to instagib you), and Oceiros is perfectly cheeseable if you're playing a caster, but the reward for doing that is lackluster unless you REALLY want that MGS.

rpgworm

Post by rpgworm » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:12 pm

Bronze players on SFV are people who just picked up the game, or just started playing on their very first fighting game. You can win from them by just fucking crossing them over again and again.

It is beyond sad if he got big headed over winning people like this. As soon as Phil gets to super silver and gold, and starts to see stuff like the Abigail or Cammy army, then we will see how bad he gets his ass kicked.

But then again, that has been Phil strategy when playing fighting games, he always talks shit about them, I've never seen he praising a online game, and he always has issues and think they suck or the devs are idiots, always.

Oh, he gets cocky and boasts when he wins, and he is quite happy to play one more game when he is on a win streak, but he always drop a negative against the game, even when he wins, because when the inevitable ass kicking comes from people who actually play fighting games, he can fall back on his "see!? I said this game is bullshit, this is game sucks!!"

And while I don't have the hate bonner most people have for SFV, it is probably the most tedious FG in present, just a few top level players can make it hype, and usually because of the they are on tournaments, gameplaywise, SFV is always samey.

I guess he dropped aniversary collection because of the bad online (and yes, that game has it really bad, can't fault Phil a 100% on that), but If I were him, I would put the time on DBZ fighterz or some shit. Then again, SFV is easier to win... but also easy to lose...

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:15 pm

Phil always does this. If it was anyone else on the planet I'd be amazed that he hasn't learned by now. He always, always starts off winning way more than he loses because he's low rank and being matched against easy players. Then he starts to lose more and more until he hits a wall around the mid-tier of players, says the game sucks, then deletes it in a rage and says he's never playing it again. Every time this happens he assumes that on his way up he's just going to keep on winning forever. That applies to everything in his life actually.

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:01 am

Random, anonymous donators have donated Phil a PS4 Pro and a 4K TV within the space of 24 hours. Really gets the noggin joggin. I'm sure these are genuine donations and not Phil buying himself expensive shit and lying about them again.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:33 am

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:01 am
Random, anonymous donators have donated Phil a PS4 Pro and a 4K TV within the space of 24 hours. Really gets the noggin joggin. I'm sure these are genuine donations and not Phil buying himself expensive shit and lying about them again.
It seems super blatant. I could believe that someone donated a ps4 pro and DSP decided to buy the 4k TV himself. Or I could believe that DSP bought a ps4 pro and someone donated a 4k tv. Or I could believe that DSP bought the ps4 pro and 4k TV himself, using extra funds he had begged for previously.

But I don't believe that someone just happened to donate a ps4 pro and then, within a day, a completely separate person decided to donate the 4k TV. DSP has been begging for that ps4 pro and 4k tv for more than a year. The SoK made MULTIPLE videos about him begging for the 4k tv and ps4 pro. His whining goes back more than a year.

So DSP wants me to believe that two things he's been begging for, for more than a YEAR, were BOTH donated within the span of about 36 hours by TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE.

Obvious lies. He bought at least one of those himself. Possibly both. And the best part is his shitty setup can't even output in fucking 4k, so it's literally only a change made to benefit the fat pig. And the fat pig won't be able to see the difference anyways because he needs fucking glasses. Oh BTW there's a good chance the 4k tv will be quite a bit smaller than his current 1080p tv that he squints at already.

So let's underline how stupid this "upgrade" is:

>pig can't capture in 4k
>pig can't/won't stream in 4k
>pig's streams are usually at 720p, so he's not even hitting 1080/60 in the first place
>pig is legally required to wear glasses when driving, ergo can't see well enough to notice 4k
>ps4 pro is barely an upgrade from the standard ps4
>the problems pig has with his ps4 might be unrelated to the system itself
>he could have asked for equipment to stream pc games with instead and greatly expanded his library of streamable games

So the pig paid nearly a thousand dollars for "upgrades" that will benefit ONLY HIM, and only in his mind. Because he won't be able to see the difference going from 1080p to 4k (upscaled 2k actually) when the size of the television is likely to decrease by a good 30-50% AND he needs glasses in the first place.

What a buffoon. Should have spend $700 fixing up his pc and getting a decent chair and some equipment. He could stream steam sale games and his profit margin would shoot way the fuck up because his operating costs would go so far down. His paypigs don't care what he plays as long as it's not boring.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:01 pm

It's not really that it benefits him. He Just needed that shit for his ego.

(Also "I can't read shit, the screen is too small" might become a great new excuse.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:23 pm

farmz wrote:Phil just confirmed that the $300 4K tv is a TCL and will be smaller. It is probably their 49" model that is a sponsored ad on Amazon.
This is pretty funny to me. Not only did Tictac call it, but Phil blatantly went on Amazon, typed in 4K TV, and picked the first result which, as it usually is on Amazon, was a sponsored result. Guy probably spent about 5 seconds running the marketing spiel through his amoeba brain like the mark he is and bought it then and there, convinced he's some kind of canny consumer.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:31 pm

DSP always falls for marketing. "It's a buyer's market for cars!"

I'm a sucker too, but the difference is I know what a sucker I am (I'm too trusting irl) and I know you're supposed to go to a store and look at the different brands before making such a big purchase.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:41 pm

Lol at that. How good is the a 4K TV for fucking 300 bucks going to be? If it's anything but complete crap, I will be amazed. That money won't even get you a decent desktop monitor.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:23 am

TV prices have shot down like crazy

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/westinghou ... laaTfx_H7w

Granted westinghouse is some of the worst TV's imaginable, but that's a tempting price.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]