DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:24 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:54 am
I feel like this greedy, greasy, gouty pig will escape relatively unscathed.
I wouldn't call having to pay off half a million in debt when you don't make anywhere near that much 'unscathed'. Plus his credit is going to be fucked and, one way or the other, he will eventually be forced to sell one or both of his homes
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:55 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:24 am
Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:54 am
I feel like this greedy, greasy, gouty pig will escape relatively unscathed.
I wouldn't call having to pay off half a million in debt when you don't make anywhere near that much 'unscathed'. Plus his credit is going to be fucked and, one way or the other, he will eventually be forced to sell one or both of his homes
Who cares? He's gotten to enjoy some manner of material pleasure, shot taste aside, for way longer than he deserves. It's like when Cartman runs through Casa Bonita being chased by the cops. He got everything he wanted. :lol:
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:49 pm

Does he really enjoy it though? Guy spends 90% of his life in front of the TV.

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:36 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:49 pm
Does he really enjoy it though? Guy spends 90% of his life in front of the TV.
He gets happy paying $40,000 to look at jaypegs of naked oily men.

Salmonella

Post by Salmonella » Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:46 am

DSP's dream life would be sitting on the couch all day watching wrestling/movies/anime, eating fast food 3 meals a day, and playing his shitty mobile games. He looks miserable 99% of the time when he's playing video games. I have a theory that the only reason he loved Street Fighter so much, and the reason that the reason he still puts it on a pedestal is because of the ego boost it gave him. Which is sad considering by all accounts he wasn't even good at the game.

From my experience, if you're just decent at a game and show up to a tournament you're already in the upper tier of players. DSP used to spend a fuck ton of money traveling to tournaments, which was basically an early version of him paying to win. The vast majority of people couldn't afford to pay to go to tournaments constantly like he was doing. Now that online play exists we've seen him get exposed constantly as being mediocre, which is why he retreats to an even less skillfull game where all you have to do is shovel out money to win. In 10 years time he'll probably be bragging about how he was a top rated WWE Champions player.

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:08 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:17 pm
I do have both professional and personal interest in the subjects of free speech, anonymity and cancellation culture on the internet, so excuse me if there isn't no Tedx Talk or big shot names talking about these subjects because people working at tech are usually soy-filled cucks actively working AGAINST freedom, and Nool the Fag is the only one currently talking about what to do when Cloudflare drops you because muh hate speech.
People are probably gonna do what they did in the past if big tech hurt em and with how strong anti capitalist ideologies are thriving lately and how much of a history they have I don't see how people are not gonna wildly smash tech in the future. Even the ruling chinese communists have completely betrayed anit-capitalist sentiment which is pretty ironic in itself :lol:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:41 am

Do these things explode if they detect wrongthink?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:42 am

Why can none of them tie a tie?

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:58 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:35 am
How are we defining 'wake-up calls' here?
There have been a million wake up calls already but Phil is amazing at convincing himself that his fantasy world is real. Phil has a deep psychological problem most likely caused by bad parenting. Unless people can convince him and he acknowledges it that he has a narcissistic personality that fucks with him on all levels of reality and he gets therapy I see no change.
Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:26 am
Paypigs will pay for his lawyer. They may not pay for Phil's entire debt, but they'll keep providing him with these smaller milestones.

And then Chapter 7 will discharge all his debts, and he'll have 10k/month to live the pig life until the bitter end.
You can't fix stupid. No matter how much money people at the farms throw at Phil he will crawl right back into debt. It's funny they call it milking cows when they are actually trying to fix Phil's life by throwing endless piles of money at him and filling out his bankruptcy form properly by pointing out the mistakes.

Must be some kind of toxic fucked up relationship like an abusive father whipping his retarded son and they both enjoy it on some level where it all comes together. They even begged Phil in the past to come onto the forums and talk with them.

You could even extrapolate and apply these concepts to the entire western civilization that got crippled under capitalism. The alt-left and alt-right express their narcissistic traits in a slave and master duality that feeds of each other. People are unable to confront their self like Nietzsche wanted them to so they start losing themselves in the other to find themselves.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:18 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:58 pm
Unless people can convince him and he acknowledges it that he has a narcissistic personality that fucks with him on all levels of reality and he gets therapy I see no change.
Therapy's not going to do shit, because he'd just undermine it.

In any case I'd consider his narcissism secondary to the real problem which is that he may be a genuine fucking retard.
Guest wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:58 pm
Must be some kind of toxic fucked up relationship
No, foxdicks are simply retarded as well. They do exactly the same thing with Chris Chan. A lot of them are faggots and transfaggots so they're mentally ill in addition to being simply mentally deficient.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.