SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Guru Larry
DHI's Resident Pussy

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Guru Larry » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:38 am

This is awesome, someone actually animated Phil/Leanna's hospital story...

All these years of shitty Game Grumps cartoons wasted when they could have been animating Phil's diatribes. :D

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:02 pm

Guru Larry wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:38 am

All these years of shitty Game Grumps cartoons wasted when they could have been animating Phil's diatribes. :D
This video is fucking amazing. Shame youtube is messing up today though. Must be one too many DSP uploads clogging the pipes.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:22 pm

Man, does he do that often? Make random shout-outs during his emotional "Me vs The World" tales?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:45 pm

That's his viewer interaction. :lol:
Guru Larry wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:38 am
That was absolutely hilarious! Hopefully he does more of those!

Kama

Post by Kama » Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:35 am

Maybe it's just me but I think the story itself is funnier without the animation. I really didn't pay much attention to the visuals at all.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:37 am

The visuals are great because they show the stuff he was likely actually talking about.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:54 am

If you want to see autists rage, the SoK podcast about the hospital visit is pretty funny. Some of them have a history with working at hospitals and they know about ER shit. DSP's visit was actually totally reasonable in every way and the people who saw Leanna were very nice and helpful.

TBH I had to turn off the SoK stream before finishing it because their screeching and yelling got on my nerves. They'd go into a turbofaggot rant and then high-five each other like they were badasses for screaming and bawwing at some fat internet fuck. But if you want to hear about typical hospital shit, the beginning of their stream is ok I guess.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Kama

Post by Kama » Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:54 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:54 am
If you want to see autists rage, the SoK podcast about the hospital visit is pretty funny. Some of them have a history with working at hospitals and they know about ER shit. DSP's visit was actually totally reasonable in every way and the people who saw Leanna were very nice and helpful.

TBH I had to turn off the SoK stream before finishing it because their screeching and yelling got on my nerves. They'd go into a turbofaggot rant and then high-five each other like they were badasses for screaming and bawwing at some fat internet fuck. But if you want to hear about typical hospital shit, the beginning of their stream is ok I guess.
Actually yeah I thought it was pretty reasonable too. He's not really wrong in that even if there's nothing wrong with you but you think there might be it'll take them up to five hours to tell you there's nothing wrong before letting you go home and over half that time is waiting in the waiting room just to be called in even if you're the only person in there. I'm not saying his attitude is deserved or warranted but he's not wrong that they really make you wait when they don't really need too.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:04 am

Thing is, they treated Leanna right away. She was being monitored in her room when he showed up. They had already helped her.

You EXPECT to wait a long time in the emergency room. Doctor's office, no. I've walked out on doctors that kept me waiting two fucking hours because they're in making small talk with their patients (I could hear it through the wall.) But this is an ER and he went on a Sunday evening. You expect to wait because there are people with serious problems and they need to treat them ahead of you. The nurse was nice enough to go get him a sandwich even though the hospital was under no obligation to feed him. They probably thought they were bringing it for LEANNA, even though DSP ate it instead and only gave her some saltines.

This being the ER, they didn't know Leanna's medical history and probably needed to monitor her and find a counselor (the SOK mentioned that, this being a sunday evening, there was probably just one counselor for the entire hospital) to talk to her. They gave her some papers about anxiety and told her to contact her doctor so she could get continuing help after leaving the ER. DSP wanted them to show up, give her a pill and then ditch her at her work. I thought they did an overall pretty great job.

It'd be a different story if her arm was cut off and she waited 4 hours to be TREATED, but she didn't. They treated her right away and Phil still acts like they were grossly incompetent. People were rude to him because he was being a demanding asshole and wasting their time when the staff was probably trying to save lives.
RAPEMAN wrote: