DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:31 am

Even better, he's now running a fake ebay auction thing on his streams to "name" all of his shitty halloween decorations. For the low, low price of whatever the market will bear, YOU, yes YOU, I'm talking to YOU, you fucking paypig! YOU get to name one of his shitty halloween decorations! The dream can be yours! Some conditions may apply, such as not suggesting any troll names, any detractor names, any banned words (like subaru or gout) or any words that make DSP feel mad at that particular moment. Also, DSP reserves the right to take your money when you get outbid by another whale.

You see, unlike a typical ebay auction, every single "bid" will go to DSP's pocket. Because he's running the "bidding" through his tips counter. So if you bid $5 and I bid $6, instead of DSP getting $6, he will get $11. A very advantageous system for the pigroach. Since this little auction is not being run through any reputable website, all you can do is try to file a chargeback if you feel you got ripped off. Which has already happened.

The black wax skull has had its slave name applied already. It is "Joe Mamma." Thanks, paypigs. He still has 2-3 more shitty halloween decorations to auction off. I bet you can't wait to find out what amazing names they'll have!
SpoilerShow
No but seriously, the pig has been fucking boring as shit lately. All he does is beg, bitch about trolls, beg more and think up new scams to draw in paypigs who will whale out. His money hunger is at all-time highs, probably because that thot Khet is buying up a storm with his money.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:30 am

The only interesting thing about DSP now is the meme where he bites his fingernails whenever a black character appears on screen. That shit's hilarious, you know he's nervously worrying about that fictional black dood nailing his soulmaid. He's a literal cuck.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:48 am

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:30 am
The only interesting thing about DSP now is the meme where he bites his fingernails whenever a black character appears on screen. That shit's hilarious, you know he's nervously worrying about that fictional black dood nailing his soulmaid. He's a literal cuck.
To be fair, I think it's always a good idea to react carefully around the nigger race. Keep your guard up, keep a good distance away, be prepared to defend yourself, those niggers are known for raping women and robbing men, so if anything you should be armed and prepared to open fire at any one of those vile creatures. Just make sure you make it clear to the police that the nigger tried to rob/rape you and to fire upon it until it is dead so it can't claim racism.

I can't fault DSP for that. His instincts are telling him he needs to consider his options carefully in case those crack-headed menthol-loving fried-chicken-eaters attack.

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:57 am

Phil Burnell wrote:Around blacks, never relax.
His fingernails must be filthy. Are they Tony Goldstein filthy? Whose to say.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:31 am
Since this little auction is not being run through any reputable website
>imblying eGay is reputable

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:33 pm

He's teasing a new REEEEmergency stream later today. I don't know why, but I feel like the solution to his problem will involve giving him lots of money.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:14 pm

Call it a wild guess, but I think it could be somehow related to taxes...:thinking:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:41 pm

Hey, if it worked the previous 23 times he did it, it will work again. Paypigs will drop enough money for Phil and Khet's holiday vacation.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:48 pm

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:33 pm
He's teasing a new REEEEmergency stream later today. I don't know why, but I feel like the solution to his problem will involve giving him lots of money.
Why even bump the thread? Why would I assume Fill has done anything different?

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:50 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:48 pm
Guest ninja'd me, fucking wake me up when something funny actually happens.

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:59 pm

mad bum wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:50 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:48 pm
Guest ninja'd me, fucking wake me up when something funny actually happens.

It's not Pigroach related, but it is funny: King of Pol was caught sock puppeting on Kiwi Farms AGAIN.