DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:07 pm

I don't want him to go away. He's my favourite IN if only because he's not a ragecow and keeps delivering. That said, it's time for a new proper saga. I think everyone wants to see him finally truly getting fucked for not paying taxes instead of pretending it's five minutes to midnight for four more years. The bubble needs to pop at some point because currently he's at his least entertaining in years with nothing but the same shitty complaints for about two years now.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:06 pm
Over here, we also have picky machines. They need a confirmation scan, and fucking the bottle up can make that a bit tricky to accomplish.
Glass bottles for beer and water get refilled. Beer bottles have 8 cents on them, everything else has 15 cents on them.
Plastic bottles that get refilled also have 15 cents on them. Any plastic bottle and cans that get shredded are at 25 cents unless they contain juice or dairy products.
Booze, wine and glass juice bottles get you nothing and land in the glass container.

It's not something you just get for recycling, you pay that shit upfront and get it back. So any shitty thin plastic bottle you toss into the trash costs you 25 cents.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:36 pm

This welcometothedabsyde guy is pretty funny.

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:06 pm

Where can I donate to his Patreon? :lol:
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:34 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:36 pm
snip
The last one in particular cracked me up
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:50 am

Love them stronk noodle arms dood.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:30 am

"Stealing is illegal by the way" - tip top kek there.

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:26 am

CIANIgger wrote:
Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:38 pm
Kat Exodus Saga will be long before the Apartment Saga, but directly acer the Tax Saga. I have for told it.
When does he do his third "accidental" masturbation on stream?

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:33 pm

That new whale has donated almost 1000 subs (including Tier 3 subs) to our boy Dark, despite never having said a word in his chat. He's at over 1400 subs now. How does he keep finding new whales? And why is there never more than one at a time? BSV, Swagginz, Tut, and now this guy. It's so weird.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:49 pm

I find it very suspicious this guy has never said a word in dsp's chat. He throws money at him but does nothing else. It really seems like credit card fraud to me. He has a history posting on old dsp youtube videos but it's hard to say what that means. He could be a whale with a lot of money or he could be a dsp cuck with stolen credit cards.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:34 pm

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:33 pm
How does he keep finding new whales?
I'm asking the same question - this is getting ridiculous. Any time a whalepig appears, they shower Phil with money, then he eventually causes them to fuck off because he hurts their feelings, since they are retarded monkeys that somehow admire him to begin with, and by some miracle, soon afterwards a new whale appears. If I didn't think Phil is dumber than pigs and roaches combined, I would say that he must be orchestrating this for some fucked up reason, or that there is some really dedicated, wealthy and massively autistic troll that switches personas. But I'm going to need bigger tinfoil hat to start believing that...

From time to time I watch VODs from other streamers as a background noise, they have their whales, but I have never seen anyone gifting that many subs as once. Maybe it's more common and Phil is just getting lucky all the time - that's just about the only thing consistent about his life, he always seems to have miracles happen to him, when he should be homeless long time ago.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.