DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Angelfire Memes

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Angelfire Memes » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:18 am

Phil had a new paypig come out of nowhere to give him a 50K bit cheer last night apparently. Another cuck spending $800 or whatever it is to give Phil $500, essentially paying hundreds just to get a little badge next to their name. As opposed to just giving Phil that $800 straight up and helping him out more. But of course that doesn't get them the recognition.
Swagginz is promising a 100K bit cheer before the year is out. What is wrong with these faggots?

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:58 pm

Oh well. The way I look at it, all these paypigs are just borrowing time against the future for DSP. Paypigs aren't a sustainable "business." Him getting a few thousand from paypigs just gives him a few more months to figure out how bad it's gonna be when he finally loses everything. A lot of "detractors" get way too autistic about new paypigs or the paypig of the month. The only winner here is Twitch, because Twitch fleeces them out of 50% of their paypiggery before DSP even sees dollar 1 from them.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:05 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:58 pm
Oh well. The way I look at it, all these paypigs are just borrowing time against the future for DSP. Paypigs aren't a sustainable "business." Him getting a few thousand from paypigs just gives him a few more months to figure out how bad it's gonna be when he finally loses everything. A lot of "detractors" get way too autistic about new paypigs or the paypig of the month. The only winner here is Twitch, because Twitch fleeces them out of 50% of their paypiggery before DSP even sees dollar 1 from them.
I told Drgnkiller that over Twitter. Swagginz and the rest are not really after Goutman's approval exclusively; they get a rush from the attention they get from detractors as well, because now they got a lot of autistic idiots frothing at their mouths over the hundreds of dollars they're throwing at their favorite pigroach. Nevermind the sheer idiocy of doing that (let's see who's laughing when a surprise medical bill arises), but reacting like this is THE. WORST. THING. EVER! is the wrong way to go about it.

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:51 pm

I bet Phil is seething that these shitheads aren't tipping him the full amount, and are instead giving it him in bits. Thing is, none of them ever talk about Phil anyway. They just swing their dicks around and talk about how much they're tipping.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:58 am

I mean, I know you guys keep saying doom and gloom for DSP, but I swear every time one paypig leaves another takes there place.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:02 am

mad bum wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:58 am
but I swear every time one paypig leaves another takes there place.
There is always a Spoony and a cuckson.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:33 am

He who gave away all his money in bits shall abandon his role as a paypig, to make room for those who still have money.

DSP's days will only be numbered once he hits Peak Paypig.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:42 am

I noticed he's crying poor again now. Claiming he's paid his tax attorney $4k so far this year. It's almost like this $4k number that keeps showing up over and over (he's claimed he owes $4k in a bunch of DIFFERENT taxes) is a lazy asspull figure.

See, paypigs? Your money will never be enough for Darth Pigroach.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:50 am

4k fourk fork over that money
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:45 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:42 am
Claiming he's paid his tax attorney $4k so far
:lol: I think Boogie had a tax attorney visit too - is this how Phil calls it these days?

I don't know how much tax attorneys take in US, but as entrepreneur with zero responsibilities, how much time would you really need from them? Do they clear pigroach's car and give him back rubs as well? If it wasn't clear that he's lying, the only way I would see this happening was if the tax guy/company was straight up blackmailing him for some shit he has done in the past.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.