DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:02 pm

Twitch does facilitate the hardcore begging compared to YouTube, though, with Bitcheers and subs and whatnot. So, IF pigroach gets permabanned, he may lose a substantial amount of income. We'll see. The lion share of his income comes from PayPal tips anyway.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:28 pm

Well, youtube has a similar system to twitch when it comes to the tips and subs, I'm pretty sure. I don't think they have stuff like the hype train (next level faggotry, basically people have to keep giving the streamer money in some short time period to "win" prices like being able to use even gayer emoticons and ... that's it, really) and the "rewards" like the shitty icons next to their names, or custom emoticons. When I describe it like this, I am yet again reminded that it's amazing how little is needed for retards to throw autism-bucks at the screen.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:29 am

You can beg just as hard on youtube as twitch. People forget that a lot of his massive beg videos in the past were youtube videos.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:25 am

I'm smug as fuck right now. DSP got his twitch back in the same day. Optimistic retards btfo. You honestly thought anything was going to happen?
RAPEMAN wrote:

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:45 am

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:08 am

He's his own Bryan Mills.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:02 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:25 am
I'm smug as fuck right now. DSP got his twitch back in the same day. Optimistic retards btfo. You honestly thought anything was going to happen?
At least something has happened. Dude has been lame af for a while.
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:28 pm
When I describe it like this, I am yet again reminded that it's amazing how little is needed for retards to throw autism-bucks at the screen.
It's all about buying yourself a notice from senpai, really.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:26 am

I will give the 'tractors this much: his stream this evening was very funny. He was in full Karen mode. He was pig mad over twitch sending him form replies to his complaint letters. He demanded they let him speak to a higher-up and he issued multiple threats if they didn't comply. He sent more than one message without getting a reply.

To close out the hilarity, he posted on twitter after his stream was over that twitch closed his report form. That was after sending him a couple of robot responses with no human contact. :D

During the entire evening stream, he looked and acted drunk. He was unreasonably mad for someone who was banned less than 8 hours and had their account restored at the time he was doing his bitching. He kept making vague threats about what he would do if twitch didn't get their manager/resAHLVE the situation to his satisfaction. He also gave attention to the troll who filed the DMCA strike(s) that took down his twitch channel in the first place. Then the troll threatened him with even more strikes if he didn't apologize for besmirching the troll's good name. :D So DSP did nothing but escalate that situation and he also arguably clicked on a phishing link that the troll has used in the past to dox people.

I thought he would go back to business as usual once twitter reversed the ban. Instead, he's now going off the rails and starting a war on two fronts: with his employers at twitch and with the troll. The smart move would have been to take today off and do nothing. He did make extra money today, but that $500 comes at the cost of him shitting on twitch directly multiple times, sending them bitchy Karen PMs and giving attention to a dedicated, crazy troll.

Probably nothing will happen (DSP never fails to disappoint,) but the groundwork for lulz has been laid. DSP was way more toxic than he had any reason to be today. Can only assume he was day drinking from the time his twitch account was first banned.

He also revealed (by accident) that he bought something for the next vest celebration stream. Surprise surprise, it's another stupid vest. DSP loves running an idea into the ground. This vest is red and therefore completely different and well worth $20,000.
RAPEMAN wrote:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:30 am

Twitch and that troll hurt his ego real good. The King of Hate demands compensation in blood.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:37 am

When I got a community strike, I appealed it on youtube. You want to know when I got to speak to a human? Never. That was six months ago or longer. Never received a reply. DSP doesn't realize it, but my treatment was normal. He's such a fucking Karen. None of these big websites give human contact any more. Not unless you make them PDP levels of money. He was lucky enough to have Hassan backing him, but Hassan isn't around in current year. Now he has nobody. This is quite apart from the fact he wouldn't be able to reach a human on the weekend anyway. It's FRIDAY his time. He expects his contrite, ass-kissing, "poor baby" response from Corporate the same night or next day. On a weekend. Unless he works his pigroach magic, he'll be lucky to get a reply on Monday.

And that's if he gets a response at all, considering the robot closed the support log thing. : DDD
I'm just imagining him right now. I bet he's fuming into his gin bottle. He still has at least 5 more hours of being awake tonight, drinking and stewing in his own toxic juices.
RAPEMAN wrote: