DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:57 pm

mad bum wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:41 pm
That's the face of Phil who doesn't get donations the first 5 minutes.
That's okay, there are still at least 55 more minutes of pre-stream for the paypigs to come along.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:42 pm

90-100 minute prestream today, plus time spent technically in game, but dicking around with settings before he starts actually playing. Kwality kahntent!

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:31 pm

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:47 pm

I can't wait until these people realize what's its like to have rent or a mortgage along with billth and realize that they could've saved that pay pig money on something nice for themselves.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:10 pm

mad bum wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:47 pm
I can't wait until these people realize what's its like to have rent or a mortgage along with billth and realize that they could've saved that pay pig money on something nice for themselves.
The thing is, they won't realize that, not even after being dead broke, living on welfare in a one-bedroom rat hole without heating; BSV only stopped giving Phil the precious bitcheers after it was clear he wouldn't get his main Twitch account back, nor would he get back mod status on his alt account despite all the money he sank (if I'm not mistaken, he only very recently stopped giving Phil 50 bucks on Paymetons, on top of all that Twitch money).

During the "Dysnomia doxs the Hate Army" autistic spat, people asked Jezal why did he sunk that much money on Phil, since he was just a young guy working on a part-time job and he should be saving any spare money for his adulthood (rent, mortgage, a car, emergency expenses, etc.). His answer was something like "I don't care, I'm making enough money to survive so I'll throw some to help Phil". Anyone but these autistic paypigs can see how retarded that is - specially in the US, where any medical bill can bankrupt you. In a sense, DSP'S fan base is a mirror of his irresponsible expending habits (they probably got it from him), and not even their own imminent personal ruin will take them away of their "quest" to keep this fat, disgusting, snorting beggar playing video games poorly until he dies of diabetes.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:19 pm

This is a bit of a hen-and-egg situation - or rather a "autistic fans and Sanic" situation.

I mean, did DSP turned his fans into financial retards, or are financial retards just drawn towards DSP, seeing him as a kindred spirit?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:01 pm

I'll never fully understand why those people exist for DSP of all people though. I'd have thought the mentally incompetent would be drawn to Boogie, Spoony and the like. I can somewhat understand why, if you were a retard, you'd obsess over those people even as their shitty behaviour spirals out of control. These are people who actually created content at one point, using actual editing, things that resembled jokes, or covered obscure and unusual things. I can see that Getting You Through Dark Times™, but I just can't fathom the kind of spineless degenerate that you'd have to be to still willingly throw money at Phil. The trolls who throw money at him to call him names are even worse.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:08 pm

Sea of Thieves didn't work out well for him. Back to PUBG!

This is turning into the Year of PUBG on his channel. How many new games is he going to ragequit? ONLY TIME WILL TELL
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:42 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:08 pm
Sea of Thieves didn't work out well for him.
I am not surprised at all :lol:

I've just briefly checked the guy that writes summaries about Phil and it must've been so exciting. Phil the dipshit was apparently not too succesful in doing anything worthwhile, but he has already managed to master getting stuck on anything that gets even slightly in his way, and I am sure if there was some PvP involved, he didn't stand a chance.

One game I think he might be able to finish, is Far Cry 5.

A) It's a single player game, so no evil detractors can sabotage the goat king's efforts.
B) The normal difficulty is usually piss easy, so even retarded morons like Phil the neverending fuckup Burnell should be able to power through it.

But he might drop it when he'll realize that the game hasn't magically boosted his view numbers like he's hoping with every new release.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:09 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:42 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:08 pm
Sea of Thieves didn't work out well for him.
Man that game actually looks pretty fun, how can you rage quit a game that is basically just something to goof around in.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]