DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:57 pm

Finally something interesting happening with Philbert?

He'll probably overturn it, but hopefully it will take a while, so he end up losing a considerable amount of whale juice.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:59 pm

Bobito wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:55 pm
He was suspended for less than a day some years ago, probably the same will happen now, probably giving the same backstory as usual just in YouTube this time.
No, last time he was supposed to be suspended for a month, but ended up bitching so much they ended his suspension a week before it was supposed to end.

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:05 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:59 pm
Bobito wrote:
He was suspended for less than a day some years ago, probably the same will happen now, probably giving the same backstory as usual just in YouTube this time.
No, last time he was supposed to be suspended for a month, but ended up bitching so much they ended his suspension a week before it was supposed to end.
Worse. It was a permaban, that he bitched into getting turned into a 48 hour ban. That 48 hour ban ended after 24 hours as someone apparently lifted it by mistake.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:07 pm

Ugh. My memories of the pigpast are hazy. Hopefully he suffers some real hardship this time, but I'm not holding my breath for it.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:08 pm

Rolling for a dr disrespect situation where he's just gone gone with no explanation.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:20 pm

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:05 pm
Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:59 pm
Bobito wrote:
Worse. It was a permaban, that he bitched into getting turned into a 48 hour ban. That 48 hour ban ended after 24 hours as someone apparently lifted it by mistake.
By """mistake""" aka Hassan protecting him. That's why I'm telling these detractor ffffucks to calm down and stop having orgasms over this. This isn't the first time it has happened. He might be banned for a day, or a week, but he'll probably come back. Worst case scenario for him is he moves to jewtube and does all the same begging there.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:27 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:48 pm
People are freaking out about this like they haven't learned anything from the last 11 years of pigroachery. DSP has twitch contacts and he is partnered. He makes twitch a ton of money by milking retarded whales. Twitch has no ethics. This ban will be reversed. Don't fool yourselves.
And so did Dr.Disrespect. Pigroach isn't important to anybody, and it looks like there has been some sort of purge happening among the twitch staff, with the Hassan the rapist and other people (then again, I haven't really heard anything new, maybe that just blew off and nothing came out of it). I don't really know much about it, but things can only get worse for the streamers, I hope.

Of course, unless he royaly fucked up, I expect him to be back, but right now, I don't think we've had some proper reeeemergency for a while, so it's good to see some new activity in pigroachverse.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:29 pm

Are you allowed to hardcore beg on YouTube? Genuine question. Twitch seems to not give a fuck.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:42 pm

I've never heard about anyone being banned for streaming on youtube yet, at least not for begging. Maybe if you are a complete edgelord like Metocuck etc., but I am pretty sure youtube is much more accepting that twitch. I would take jewtube bot over insane mods at twitch any day.

People are reporting that DSP's subs are being refunded. That's it. The pigroach's reign on twitch is over.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

jumkey mones

Post by jumkey mones » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:43 pm

How much do you wanna bet people are gonna claim twitch did this to distract from the dr disrespect ban. Wouldn't surprise me if king snort himself tries to peddle that conspiracy.