DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:30 pm

If that was the case, he would be made of 100% jello at this point.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:55 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:27 pm
Maybe all of his lies and bullshit manifest themselves as tics.
Ironic that he is himself a tick.

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:58 am

He put DBFZ on his game of the year list, above Smash. DBFZ, if you remember was the first game he ragequit not once, but twice, and promised to never play again.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:21 am

He basically was going to ragequit smash as well until he got put in a lobby with some scrubs and got about 5 wins in a row. He fucking hates smash, especially 1vs1 or any mode where he can't run away and try to pick off weak opponents.

And yes, he ragequit DBFZ because it was too hard for him. It's a dumbed-down arcsys title but even that was too complex for the piggy. He needs his invincible reversal DP crutch or he can't play a fighting game at ALL. Which is why he got bodied so much in Tekken too. Go look at the pig play any fightan game and notice how he repeatedly runs to crutch moves and panic buttons, like sweep with hugo, ex DP with a shoto, normal invincible dp or a safe fullscreen fireball. He has to play scrub-ass basic bitch characters or spam knockdowns because his strategy is shit and execution is trash.

I say this as someone with garbage execution, too. But I don't pick fucking Ryu, Ken and Akuma in every match just because I can't instant air heel drop with Adon in USF4. DSP is the type of ego fighter who will pick the toppest tier version shoto every single match just so he doesn't have to learn anything new and can scrub out wins against people who haven't been playing that type of character for 30 fucking years. Imagine beating a new character like G, Zeku or Falke with a bum-ass Ryu or Akuma and thinking you're fucking GOOD. They've had a season or two to practice and you've had 30 years with the easiest execution character type in street fighter. Faggot.

He's at his most bummy in 3rd Strike, because his ass is totally carried by fucking Ken. Top 2 Ken, GG. Tier list goes Yun, Ken, Chun in order of 3, 2, 1. He's playing the second most braindead character in 3S and the second strongest, AND it's a fucking shoto. Of course. Low mk into shippu amazing fucking gameplay. I'd praise him for switching to Hugo sometimes except all he does with Hugo is spam sweeps and his lame super 2 setup. You know, piggy, you can do that super 2 setup meterless using shootdown backbreaker and change your super to something actually useful, right?
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:40 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:44 pm
Yeah I don't buy his bullshit either. He's just a greedy fuck who is going to be in permanent panic mode because he thinks he'll get the most handouts that way.
Yeah I'm leaning towards it being bullshit too. He's had "tax issues" for so fucking long that at this point he would have been arrested. I'm not saying he is secretly responsible with his money, he's clearly not, but he is enough of a scumbag to lie to people to get more cash out of them.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:09 pm

Imagine the following situation:

You live together with your significant other, and you both love each other. Your SO becomes ill and is bedridden for a couple of days, and her illness is contagious so you both can't sleep together for a while (besides, her coughing keeps you from sleeping well at night).

The normal, decent people mentally-ill detractor way, you'd solve this by sleeping on the couch while she is bedridden, and doing whatever you could to alleviate her symptoms while trying not to get ill yourself. Let's say you even work from home, so you can do even more things to make her feel better.

The pigorach way? Make her sleep on the couch while waking her up to do chores and cook you dinner because you're busy playing bideo gaymes. While proudly stating that you made her sleep on the couch because she was waking you up from your tiresome life of being a professional bideo gaymes player.
Bravo, piggy. Bravo. Im sure the Khêt will recover no time from her debilitating cold by sleeping on the fucking couch downstairs. She may even be feeling well enough to cook you dinner at night and do the laundry.

DSP is the Chaddest of all Chads. There's no way this piece of hunk is getting cucked by the Khêt during her "extraworking hours" and "gymn hours", no sir.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:15 pm

Now that I can believe :lol: I feel bad for Khet, it has to be either being homeless, or pigroach mansion, otherwise if she has any other options, she's dumber than the man (barely) himself.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:00 pm

He'll be doing whatever it takes to keep her isolated from the outside. Friends are how his last slave saw through his bullshit and made her escape.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:45 pm

Very few people are so scummy they wouldn't care for a sick loved one and would actively work extra days so they don't have to spend time with them. Then you add the "she's sleeping on the couch" meme and lelel.

I'm sure khet is just looking at her savings and trying to figure out when to flee the pigpen at this point.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:13 pm

>implying he loves her
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:21 am
He's at his most bummy in 3rd Strike, because his ass is totally carried by fucking Ken. Top 2 Ken, GG. Tier list goes Yun, Ken, Chun in order of 3, 2, 1. He's playing the second most braindead character in 3S and the second strongest, AND it's a fucking shoto. Of course. Low mk into shippu amazing fucking gameplay. I'd praise him for switching to Hugo sometimes except all he does with Hugo is spam sweeps and his lame super 2 setup. You know, piggy, you can do that super 2 setup meterless using shootdown backbreaker and change your super to something actually useful, right?
Maybe his quality Hugo playstyle is one of the reasons why he usually sticks to the one type of character he can kinda-sorta play.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette