DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by mad bum » Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:23 pm

I used to drink a lot of filtered water but would always fuck with my stomach, I had to switch to bottle spring and haven't had the problem since. So buying water isn't a complete waste.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:47 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:01 pm
I presume in other countries, they don't give you anything for recycling plastic and aluminum. That's fine.
Yep, that's the case. We only get cash back for beer bottles (no machines for plastic), go figure for a country that has highest amout of beer drunk per person in the world.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:14 pm
Phil buys bottled water, a gigantic waste of money
Any person that does this, unless you live in an area that has legitimately bad tap water, is a moron. That's a fact.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Credo in Deum

Post by Credo in Deum » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:16 pm

You can hear it from the man himself :lol:

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:04 pm

A new paypig showed up and gifted 500+ subs to the pig. The hilarious thing is that, if you want to whale, this is probably the worst way. DSP only gets 50% of the price of the sub and twitch gets the other half. He also only gets it in two months IIRC. If the whale had done a direct tip to paypal, DSP would have received nearly 100% (don't know what paypal's cut might be or if there is one) and the money would have gone to him instantly.

People are speculating on who this new whale is, but a cursory google search showed me the same account name posting dsp support on old youtube videos dating back 7 years. It's probably a legitimate fan who decided to start whaling. Thing is, the amount the guy gave is not nearly 16k. And now, for a month or two, DSP will have an inflated subcount hanging above his head on every stream. Unless he actively hides his subcount from the fans, he's going to have a hard time begging for more money when he was just gifted 500+ subscribers. This is also another case of whales keeping the pig on life support. His streams are rapidly losing viewership overall. His income on twitch goes up because of whaling, but more people are leaving. I can only assume his youtube income is falling. I'm sure his ad revenue went up for the holidays, but it's probably down overall since he has no MCN. Expect his youtube income to nosedive in february-march.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

"Give me $16,000! Also, fuck you if you expect anything for it!"
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:33 pm

Shit like this is why I keep telling you guys DSP will never go away as long as you detractors keep giving him attention.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:35 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:33 pm
Shit like this is why I keep telling you guys DSP will never go away as long as you detractors keep giving him attention.
I fail to see how people laughing at dsp is going to generate more income for him than not. This current begging is unrelated to any troll ops. DSP fucked himself over on his taxes and he's begging for money to cover his yearly federal taxes.

People always say this about DSP but I don't think it's true. Only the failtrolls give him money just to insult him and those will exist no matter what.

Finally, nigga are you even self-aware of where you are posting? :lol:
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:38 pm

You can't exactly control other people' spending habits. As long as you don't failtroll and give Fill money then you're doing the best you can.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:41 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:35 pm
Finally, nigga are you even self-aware of where you are posting? :lol:
It's funny shit, but you gotta remember people like wingsofreeeeeeeeeeeeedemtion don't get nearly as much exposure, and end up generating way more laughs because of how desperate and sad he is. DSP at this point does shit like this because he knows people will keep talking about it and make videos on it.

All it takes is one whale to completely nullify everyone leaving for the month, and ever since twitch put the mass gift sub option in people have been taking advantage of it more or less.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rpgworm

Post by rpgworm » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:12 am

mad bum wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:33 pm
Do we even want DSP to go away?

Not that anyone here donates or anything, butin case you haven't noticed, DSP is one of the few cows left that don't fall into the fucking SJW, virtue signal bullshit like Lindsay or Moviebob, or the edgelords of internet bloodsports who think they are hot shot because they spout jew jokes like that Ethan Ralph retard.

DSP is just a pure train wreck, a failure of a man right in fron of our eyes. I mean, we can see him waste away in front of our yes, he is getting bald, old, and is skin is turning yellow. It is a groteque show, yes, but it is far more interesting than anything you can get from guys like Pat the NES cunt...

Not to mention the sagas to come, there is the txes saga, then we will have the selling the house saga, after that we will have the looking for a apartment saga, followed by Kat leaving him saga and of course, going back to his old condo saga.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:38 pm

Kat Exodus Saga will be long before the Apartment Saga, but directly acer the Tax Saga. I have for told it.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger