DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Vulcan

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Vulcan » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:19 am

He's turning into his nemesis Fat Franco as he's complaining about how Konami, Nintendo, 2K et al. are claiming his videos. Calls the Developers greedy because he's entitled to their stuff. After all he turns their poor content into quality content.

It didn't take long for him to start shitting on Machinima either, he says they're a sinking ship- takes one to know one after all. His contract with them for one of his channels (KOG) is up in April so expect a VLOG shitting on them then, in the mean time keep your corn ready to be popped.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:42 pm

Vulcan wrote:He's turning into his nemesis Fat Franco as he's complaining about how Konami, Nintendo, 2K et al. are claiming his videos. Calls the Developers greedy because he's entitled to their stuff. After all he turns their poor kahntent into quality kahntent.

It didn't take long for him to start shitting on Machinima either, he says they're a sinking ship- takes one to know one after all. His contract with them for one of his channels (KOG) is up in April so expect a VLOG shitting on them then, in the mean time keep your corn ready to be popped.
He's shitting on Machinima now? I remember not long ago when he was saying they always went to bat for him and paid him the most money and that's why he never left. Sounded pretty sweet to me. But now it's all sour grapes from DarkSydeFox.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:56 pm

Whaddayamean "now"? He's been bitching about them forever. His latest bitching just got him fired when he should've been fired long ago.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:37 pm

DSP can't stay BFF with anyone, since anyone but him is flawed and responsible for his failures.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Vulcan

Post by Vulcan » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:56 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Vulcan wrote:He's turning into his nemesis Fat Franco as he's complaining about how Konami, Nintendo, 2K et al. are claiming his videos. Calls the Developers greedy because he's entitled to their stuff. After all he turns their poor kahntent into quality kahntent.

He's shitting on Machinima now? I remember not long ago when he was saying they always went to bat for him and paid him the most money and that's why he never left. Sounded pretty sweet to me. But now it's all sour grapes from DarkSydeFox.
As Kugel said he's shat on Machinima before but that was generally in the past where he was more financially secure. In present times he was rather hospitable towards them simply because he feared losing a substantial part of his revenue.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:57 pm

In the days where he complained about Toby Turner being in the related videos he did a lot of bitching about Machinima. The cowboy hat days.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Vulcan

Post by Vulcan » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:04 pm

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C8EDRVnXQAIh87h.jpg

"If I buy a game I have the rights to the music REEEEEEE"

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:16 pm

And what happens when you play that DVD or BluRay of a movie for an audience for money, Phil? Could have something to do with that FBI warning that's in front of every fucking movie since VHS perhaps?
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:30 pm

Obviously the FBI is just trolling people. DSP knows whats really going on.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:25 pm

He seems to think buying music or movies also grants the rights to public exhibition. This guy is legitimately stupid.
Is Spoony dead yet?