DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:33 pm

What I don't understand is why he plays with a fightpad or whatever these things are called instead of a controller. Is it because of habit from the arcade times?

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:36 pm

He plays with a stick whenever he can and he plays with a fightpad on his switch because they didn't have a good stick on there.

He's a stick player. At one point, I know he had several (like 6 or some shit) arcade sticks just sitting around his house.

It's even more hilarious that he loses all the time when you consider he's playing on an arcade-style stick and he's a fucking stick player. A lot of his opponents are probably using standard pads.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:10 am

Dunno how these people can have multiple sticks, I have 1 and I feel like it's 1 to many.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:31 am

mad bum wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:10 am
Dunno how these people can have multiple sticks, I have 1 and I feel like it's 1 to many.
You don't have the 2nd best Dee Jay in the World.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:40 am

Anyone can be 2nd best with DeeJay.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:48 am

I think he's gonna get fucked from this.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:15 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:48 am
Not likely. The disgusting pig has learned something from his two Twitch bans: he'll weasel his way into being an asshole while adhering to the "letter of law" of Twitch TOS. In that clip, there's nothing overtly offensive, he's not calling the user anything, he's just being an asshole for the sake of it.

In fact, from the (very) little that I watched from DSP in form of detractor clips like this one, I notice that the pigorach is behaving more like the fabled /sp/ mod of past fame: he doesn't allow any discussion that he doesn't like, he don't want people saying what he doesn't want to hear, and he certainly is putting his ego before anything else. And, much like the fat /sp/ janitor had his "fans" who applauded him for deleting "derailing" threads, the pigorach also has his clique of dumb paypigs who orgasm on that pathetic demonstration of, ahem, "power". It's really, really sad, because unlike what would happen in 4chan (where users would "harass" the shit out of the janitors to piss them off), Twitch itself is OK with that kind of attitude from the part of their streamers. As long as no one is saying mean or sexist things in the chat, Twitch admins think, then it's A-OK!.

Which brings me to something that the detractors are doing that really bothers me: these passive-aggressive jabs that non-ostensibly try to get him banned from Twitch. It's a noble goal to which I'm in complete support of, but by God could these fuckers just stop bullshitting around the issue? "*Posts clip on Twitter* Oh no, @Twitch, I guess you guys just want to have this kind of content in your site! Wink wink nudge nudge". Stop dancing around the subject and do something about it (even knowing it will most likely end up in nothing), or shut the fuck up.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:49 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:48 am
That's the most based thing DSP has ever done, calling out faggots looking for attention.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:49 am

Is it still based if you just got done sperging and crying for 4 hours bout MUH DEPRESSION, MUH billth?

He's got some balls to claim other people are crying for attention, but he's not lol.
kiwi said: He's laying into Leanna again. He's essentially now implying that her food caused him to get fat.
He shat on leanna a lot during his 4 hour depression cryathon.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Guru Larry
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Guru Larry » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:58 am

mad bum wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:10 am
The problem is they're all arbitrary, you can only use the stick on one system, They're all USB powered, so there's absolutely no reason for this other than manufacturers being complete cunts.

I got sent a really nice MadCatz Street Fighter IV controller for the Xbox 360 to review about 10 years ago, cost about £200 at the time, absolutely fucking worthless now.

Most new sticks are shite anyway, no arcade had Sanwa buttons when I played in arcades, they were all Happ with hexagonal cages. All this fucking weeb shit took over.