DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:28 am

Sure you could. While he has experience, he didn't use it to learn anything but flowcharts. Once you get a read on him you've already downloaded him completely.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:56 pm

The payment plan began in May, and so far it has been 'going fine'. However, regarding 'this year' he has not been able to 'afford any of them yet'. I'm not great at keeping tack of what taxes he is even referring to anymore. Does that mean he is on a payment play for his past taxes, but is not paying this year's taxes?
From a guy on the farms. I haven't been watching the streams lately. So it's as I thought. DSP just confirmed that he's rolling over all his quarterly payments for 2019 until next year, at which point he'll have another huge REEEmergency and need to beg his ass off to get $11k or whatever the fuck he would need to pay all the federal taxes for an entire year of making six figures.

This nigga is so. Fucking. Dumb. He better pray planetjeff is around and can drop a cool $5k at least. Last year, he had to go beg his parents for $5k and trade a wedding so he could pay enough for a PAYMENT PLAN. Does he think he'll just do the same shit again? Reminder that his fans didn't give him enough last year. So that probably means they can't afford to give him enough at the end of this year. The money they're giving him now is just going into a pit of consumer debts and random shit DSP feels like buying.

This bitch is screwed. I don't know what the IRS' policy is on giving you a payment plan when you're already on a payment plan. I guess he's hoping he can get a payment plan for 2019 right as he finishes paying off the payment plan for 2018. Is this something the IRS would agree to? I guess they put up with a lot of shit to get paid.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:03 pm

Is his current wife still with him?
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:12 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:56 pm
I guess they put up with a lot of shit to get paid.
My understanding is that even the IRS have their limits. They'd rather get paid than send you to jail but if it's clear they won't get paid, you're going to pound-me-in-the-ass Federal Penitentiary
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:29 pm

If he's keeping up with his previous payment plan then they'll probably give him a new one. They're getting paid. Just late.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:09 pm

A lot of his shit is probably state taxes and the IRS has fuck all to do with those. It's up to WA to squeeze him for those.
Is Spoony dead yet?

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:01 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:09 pm
A lot of his shit is probably state taxes and the IRS has fuck all to do with those. It's up to WA to squeeze him for those.
It's specifically federal that he's said he's on a payment for now, and specifically federal that he said he's been rolling over quarterly. I think he's actually paying his state back taxes, since they already caught him dodging those once and they're going to be on his ass from now on. Like you said, state and federal aren't the same agencies, so probably the state is completely fine with him at this time. I think it's the federal he's neglecting now.
Pepsi Man wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:29 pm
If he's keeping up with his previous payment plan then they'll probably give him a new one. They're getting paid. Just late.
That's what I'm wondering. I'm wondering if he'll just be able to go from payment plan to payment plan and find some kind of new equilibrium for begging, or if this debt is gonna start snowballing now that's he's rolling over 3 quarterly payments to the very end of the year. Seems like it could fuck him over, but maybe not if the feds are fine with him paying in installments a year late.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:38 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:56 pm
The payment plan began in May, and so far it has been 'going fine'. However, regarding 'this year' he has not been able to 'afford any of them yet'. I'm not great at keeping tack of what taxes he is even referring to anymore. Does that mean he is on a payment play for his past taxes, but is not paying this year's taxes?
From a guy on the farms. I haven't been watching the streams lately. So it's as I thought. DSP just confirmed that he's rolling over all his quarterly payments for 2019 until next year, at which point he'll have another huge REEEmergency and need to beg his ass off to get $11k or whatever the fuck he would need to pay all the federal taxes for an entire year of making six figures.

This nigga is so. Fucking. Dumb. He better pray planetjeff is around and can drop a cool $5k at least. Last year, he had to go beg his parents for $5k and trade a wedding so he could pay enough for a PAYMENT PLAN. Does he think he'll just do the same shit again? Reminder that his fans didn't give him enough last year. So that probably means they can't afford to give him enough at the end of this year. The money they're giving him now is just going into a pit of consumer debts and random shit DSP feels like buying.

This bitch is screwed. I don't know what the IRS' policy is on giving you a payment plan when you're already on a payment plan. I guess he's hoping he can get a payment plan for 2019 right as he finishes paying off the payment plan for 2018. Is this something the IRS would agree to? I guess they put up with a lot of shit to get paid.
>still falling for the taxes meme

C'mon now, he only does that to get money from his fans. He has been using this excuse for years now, when he got 12k he bitched about taxes a few months later.

He may be stupid, but the IRS sure as fuck isn't too let this happen.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:00 am

Phil is a faggot crying poor.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:24 am

I'm still convinced tictac has given DSP a few bucks at one time to make him "miserable".
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]