DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:01 pm

I watched a few minutes of his Jurassic Park park builder game playthrough. It's painfully obvious that he has no idea how these kinds of games work and he's constantly getting his hand held by the chat. His as good as managing money in the game as he is in real life.

So, basically, it's a typical DSP playthough.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:54 pm

The fucking hand holding is the worst thing. It totally ruined his Souls replays. Phil should realise that he can be fucking shit at games and do fine. It's when he gets boring that his channel dies.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:04 pm

The worst is when he tries to play if off like he didn't read the chat. Like his Dino Crisis video where his chat told him the code for a door and he acted like he figured it out all by himself by looking at the screen upside down.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:32 pm

He's such an impressively shit actor as well. His mega fake laugh comes to mind.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:13 pm

It's when he tries to engineer situations that he ends up looking like the biggest cunt. Like in his DS1 Handholding Run there was a secret wall behind a chest, and he knows that because he's got the walkthough. So he attacks the chest, making out he's checking for a mimic. Nothing happens, so he keeps attacking the chest because he isn't hitting the secret wall. This goes on for 30 seconds or so of him pretending he's checking for a mimic for some reason, going "I don't knooooowwww, is it a mimic?", before he eventually manages to hit the wall behind the chest. Then of course he does his classic "HUUUUHHHHH?!" and acts like he had no idea the whole time.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:25 pm

Oh yeah, that's a real gem moment of his. I've seen 5yr olds lie better.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:47 pm

Why won't he die...
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:51 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:47 pm
Why won't he die...
Cockroach luck. You could drop a nuclear bomb on his house and he'd survive somehow.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:58 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:25 pm
Oh yeah, that's a real gem moment of his. I've seen 5yr olds lie better.
A real Oscar moment.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:44 pm

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:13 pm
It's when he tries to engineer situations that he ends up looking like the biggest cunt. Like in his DS1 Handholding Run there was a secret wall behind a chest, and he knows that because he's got the walkthough. So he attacks the chest, making out he's checking for a mimic. Nothing happens, so he keeps attacking the chest because he isn't hitting the secret wall. This goes on for 30 seconds or so of him pretending he's checking for a mimic for some reason, going "I don't knooooowwww, is it a mimic?", before he eventually manages to hit the wall behind the chest. Then of course he does his classic "HUUUUHHHHH?!" and acts like he had no idea the whole time.
In his demon's souls redemption run, he did exactly the same thing in Tower of Latria's first level. There's a part where you have to drop down on a ledge to get an item. He did that, and then looked around and said "there's no way to get back up! I have to die now! This is buoolshit!" Then he stopped and stared DEEPLY into the chat for like 2 minutes. He IMMEDIATELY ran over to the part of the rock wall you can climb up and ran against it for 30 seconds. Finally got the guy to mount the ledge, went "HUH, I didn't know you could do that!"

Just why. Why even lie about something so stupid?
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome