DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:21 am

I was right btw. This faggot had an orgasm early in the year when he learned he could roll over his quarterly taxes. So he did that for at least 2 out of 3 quarters and now he's looking at the end of the year and realizing he actually has to fucking pay those taxes in full. Rolling it over is stupid if you don't think you can make more money down the road.

I said in early 2018 that the end of this year would be a big tester for him. Either he'll be revealed as a lying scammer who actually has tons of money, or else he'll be damn near buried by the feds when he has to pay those debts. He hasn't been saving his money at all. He's been wasting it on $200 bladeless fans and a bunch of other stupid shit that he won't show us. And a paid thot of course.

As for borrowing money, he's multiple times said he was to the limit of debt he could put in his name. Even assuming this was a good year and he paid down those debts, he's basically gonna be back to his upper limit of debt if he borrows again. And there's no certainty whales will show up to bankroll him.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:31 am

That's classic DSP. Kick the can down the road and act like it's some genius business move. He sees credit as basically free money then gets butthurt when he's expected to pay it back.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:37 am

There will always be a paypig willing to sink thousands of dollars into his failing beggacy, out of some strange, misplaced sense of pity and friendship.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:12 pm

He just wants to beg to be able to put some obscenely expensive gifts under the tree.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:57 am

Piggy has been more toxic than normal lately. I think he's feeling the pinch from those 2-3 quarters of unpaid taxes he rolled over. Can't wait to see if this is the year he gets fucked for good. It's gonna take one hell of a whale to pay for 3-4 quarters of taxes.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:13 am

He will somehow get to it, either because he has money saved up from this recent bonanza period under Tut and other big paypigs, or because he will cry poor so much, that his usual paypigs will send him their Christmas money just to gloat to the detractors on Twitter.

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:41 am

How long until his sham of a relationship with Soulmaid ends and reveals she was cucking him the whole time? Or is he that desperate to have any semblance of a relationship to protect his ego on the internet that he’ll beg her to stay?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:22 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:41 am
How long until his sham of a relationship with Soulmaid ends and reveals she was cucking him the whole time? Or is he that desperate to have any semblance of a relationship to protect his ego on the internet that he’ll beg her to stay?
My money is on that option. He clearly is very insecure. He's a boy in a fat man's body. He's still talking about having a girlfriend and a house as if those were big achievements at his age, almost as if he couldn't believe it himself.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:54 pm

Piggy tried soul calibur 6 and got bodied. Claims only "toxic" people wanted him to go online, even though a lot of his regulars wanted it too. Wanna know why he's been so mad lately? Very low amounts of money coming in. Supposedly he got a $150 tip today so maybe that'll buck the trend, but he's been doing minimum wage streams of late.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:54 am

It's online mode is some old bullshit, though.

phpBB [video]

No, I'm not implying that he'd do any better if it wasn't.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!