Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:52 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:44 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:31 pm
It's plausible to me that his biggest money sink is this gambling addiction he has.
That sounds much more plausable. I'm sure that if you tried, you could spend tens of thousands of dollars on traveling around the states without any issues, but how much has this fucker traveled anyways? How many fighting tournaments could there possibly be in those few years he was active and physically competing? It couldn't be that many. I would be surprised if he was at like 20 or more.

And I simply can't believe that he would have most of his debts from that period. It has to be yet another part of his pathological lying about everything he does. It just has to be from his gambling and getting the "real, serious, ektchual adult" house. And if it's not, then I'm really impressed how retarded and pathetic someone could be. On top of how retarded and pathetic pigroach already is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6A07uOC5PsU&t=1077

"I know this from firsthand experience"

This is the video I saw on kiwi and it's fascinating. He talks about gambling like someone who knows. Sure, the staycations and FGC travel would have added up, along with all his luxury purchases and collections of gamershit, but the really BIG money? I'm thinking he spent the big money on gambling. Reminder that he was making way more back in the day than he does now, and he makes 120k now. Makes 120k annually, but is 500k in debt. Does that make sense? It does if he's a gambling addict and every penne he doesn't have to spend on essentials is being funneled into a gambling addiction.

I thought the part where he described blowing past his dollar limits was the most interesting. So he knows he has a gambling problem, he knows he's unable to stick to dollar limits on gambling, he knows he's had to have family help him stop.... But this problem clearly hasn't been fixed! He's like an alcoholic who knows they have a problem but can't be assed to do anything about it. I doubt khet cares enough to stage an intervention. He's been extra beggy lately, even as his WWE Champions account continues to whale out.
He's added another wrestler to go up to 216, presumably the new Bret Hart NWO 2000. He's doing pretty well in the new contest, reminder that he said he wasn't going to spend on the game any more for the rest of the month. Even on a private discord server he can't tell the truth.
I don't know for sure what his "appointments" are, but we know what they're not: routine. It's not a haircut or some dumb shit like that, because he seemingly can't postpone them. So he's either meeting his lawyer once a week or he's in some kind of weekly program, imo.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:08 am

There's no way this documented socially awkward lazy fuck is willingly going to any kind of addiction group. All this talk of his mysterious "appointments" is this loser keeping up the lie that he's a full time adult and not the friendless loser that never leaves his house.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:01 pm

Appointments = slot machine.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:32 pm

This fuck integrated COBOL-85 into his begging yet? I refuse to believe he hasn't tried.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:51 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
And I simply can't believe that he would have most of his debts from that period. It has to be yet another part of his pathological lying about everything he does. It just has to be from his gambling and getting the "real, serious, ektchual adult" house. And if it's not, then I'm really impressed how retarded and pathetic someone could be. On top of how retarded and pathetic pigroach already is.
Just look at how he spend all the money. He pissed it away on complete worthless trash. It's not a single instance happening but something that happened over a long timespawn. At the top of my head:

>
>

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:33 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:51 pm
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Just look at how he spend all the money. He pissed it away on complete worthless trash. It's not a single instance happening but something that happened over a long timespawn. At the top of my head:

>
>
bugged forum mechanics

I'm pretty sure everyone knows by now what he wasted all that money on. Buying a 3000 dollar PC and then not using it is classic DSP. He overspend on a lot of things like that business internet and his car or buys things that are a complete waste of money like that christmas tree or the second toilet in the house. The house in general is over his means, he can't cook, he has no family, no pets etc.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:05 pm

Yeah that stuff is well known. Nobody ever thought he was good with money. But he has had way more money coming in than he could've possibly spend on dumb shit. It's not like he's ever kept any of the dumb shit he bought a secret. It just doesn't account for the sums of money he blew through. He has to have some other money sink on top of all that and gambling fits like a glove.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Salmonella

Post by Salmonella » Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:01 am

This lucky little bastard is getting ready to have the United States government donate to his patreon even though his fans pay his taxes for him.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:41 am

Salmonella wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:01 am
This lucky little bastard is getting ready to have the United States government donate to his patreon even though his fans pay his taxes for him.
He makes over 100k a year and owns his own "business". He won't get shit from the government. His income hasn't been impacted negatively by the virus. Or if it has, he has no way to prove it has. If anything, he has gained viewers from the CCP Black Death.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:10 am

Has he ever described after his super secret marriage (because he had to protect his family dood) how he proposed to Khet?