DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:49 pm

Does he not know what people actually mean with an interactive stream or does he disagree with it and calls everyone an idiot over it? I could see both things being true.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:42 pm

Bit's are a complete and utter scam, if you're going to give someone money just do it through streamlabs where they like like 95% of it.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:09 pm

He's so assblasted about Rambo that he can't stop gobbling up that bait.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:26 pm

mad bum wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:42 pm
Bit's are a complete and utter scam, if you're going to give someone money just do it through streamlabs where they like like 95% of it.
It's not a scam at all is what's so hilarious about it.

Hey, I've got this deal for you. Give me 100 US dollars and you get 50 bucks to give to somebody for nothing in exchange from them. They will receive 30 dollars because I take a cut from that as well. For that, I'll give you a custom rank on here of my choice but it will be something positive and unique.
Just now, as a special offer, give me 200 dollaridoos, get 110 bucks to give somebody that will get $67.50 and I'll make a custom rank of your choice. Any choice! Sound good?

That's not a scam at all. I'm fully transparent, you know exactly what you'll get. You get no less and no more. That's the deal.
When you see somebody selling an apple for five bucks, you can just ignore it and walk away. Some people will buy it and brag about being able to afford a five dollar apple. It's (part of) the Zino Davidoff principle at work and the people who take up that offer are called suckers.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:21 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:26 pm
I'm fully transparent, you know exactly what you'll get. You get no less and no more. That's the deal.
Twitch isn't exactly transparent though, they don't say that bits are half value anywhere when you buy them. I'd imagine people buy them because they think it's just some easy and convenient way to support your favorite streamer when, again, it's just a ploy for twitch to make more money.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:48 am

Twitch has a moral obligation to suck these silly goyim dry. That Swaggins paypig, and Vidar before him, for example, deserve to be parted from whatever meager gains that they have, because that's the right thing to do. Can you imagine they spending that money on prostitutes instead of Phil? I think prostitutes don't deserve that kind of punishment. Let them feed Phil's gout,diabetes, and chronic depression. It's for the best.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:03 am

I still can't wrap my mind around trying to get someone to like you SO much that you spend $100's of dollars of them, and they don't even have a pussy that you can hope to screw or see.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:30 am

It's the most pathetic form of thirstposting: being thirsty for attention from an ugly, dumpy MAN.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:16 pm

mad bum wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:03 am
I still can't wrap my mind around trying to get someone to like you SO much that you spend $100's of dollars of them, and they don't even have a pussy that you can hope to screw or see.
Plus, spending money on people doesn't make them like you in the first place. It builds resentment when you come off as some loaded big spender or they will think you're a sucker and abuse it. Dave does the latter. Just look at how fast and quick Vidar was dropped once he couldn't give Phil his money anymore.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:28 pm

To them, any form of attention is positive attention.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette