DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:04 pm

All I can say to that is no fucking shit. He got an assload of money from his paypigs in December using the excuse (btw also around Thanksgiving he did the same) that he NEEDED money NOW to pay a big lump sum of back taxes. Or at least to pay down a payment plan for back taxes.

So his paypigs payed him. They gifted a ton of subs and tossed him literal thousands of dollars in direct donations.

Well, DSP being DSP, of course he looked at all that money and thought he was big ballin. So he's bought whatever the fuck he wanted and said "kthanxguizbye taxes are all taken care of!" Then he comes back not even a month later dropping hints that HE NEVER PAYED ANY OF HIS BACK TAXES and HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH HE'LL OWE YET.

But of course, he hasn't been throwing those little facts around too much. He let slip once or twice, but now his narrative is that he needs to pay all these NEW taxes because he's making "so much more money this year guiz." I guess it never occurred to him when he was making all that extra money that he should put some of that extra money aside to pay his taxes.

It's obvious the new soulmaid is a huge money sink for a guy who claims to have zero disposable income.

This idiot is gonna wind up in debtor's prison, because you know he won't sell any of his broken statues or his other expensive bullshit. He won't even go to the effort to rent out his khando or sell his mcmansion. He has way more trust in his paypigs' wallets than I do. We've seen a few of the piggies bow out. Even if they come back, twitch is near 100% fan funding and that's not reliable when you're getting a majority of your income from around 50 cucked paypigs. Vidar lost his job and got banned from twitch and that's just one of them.

I know for a fact this guy is going to be "out of business" in the next few years, and probably out of that house within five. He might wind up on the street tbh, since you know he's too arrogant to work entry-level and take orders.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:57 pm

His future fundraisers will probably be streamed from a landfill.

And I'm almost 100% positive that there has never been anyone that incompetent at LITERALLY anything he touches.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:19 pm

He saw how easy it is to scam his paypigs with these "fundraisers". These will become a regular scheduled thing from now on, mark my words. And Twitch won't do a thing about it because they're getting a cut from the ill gotten gains.

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:28 pm

With how autistic KF is, I wouldn't be surprised if they are preparing to find out all her information the moment Phil posts the first pic.

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:01 am

Lel DSP posted a picture of his 4/10 basic gamer girl and within 15 minutes KF had found her Twitter, Youtube, and Twitch profiles. But she has no internet presence and is undoxable you guys! Basically she's a fucking titty streamer so whoever called that please report to Poonoo to claim your prize.

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:02 am

The soulmaid has been revealed
Odds that it's a tranny?

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:18 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:02 am
The soulmaid has been revealed
Odds that it's a tranny?