DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:30 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:25 pm
Tut must be mentally challenged (you might say, as if a normal person could ever give pigroach money), because from the little I hear about him, his thought process is like a little child's.
He's clearly trolling. I think this latest bit makes it obvious. He's some kind of super retard troll cuck who had some long-term plan to fuck with the pigroach.

-Give piggy a ton of money
-Give piggy a bunch of subs
-Now piggy can't use the excuse that he has no money to pump his paypigs for cash
-Piggy can't use emergenREEs because paypigs can see how much money he has
-Paypigs have no incentive to sub because the subcount is over 9000
-Piggy of course will squander the money on stupid shit, like a $200 office fan
-Now he tells Piggy that Piggy has plenty of money and should be self-sufficient

It's unmasking DSP's greed. I don't at all like the decision to give DSP thousands of fucking dollars just to fuck with him, but I think that's what is happening. And DSP timing him out really makes DSP look toxic considering how much tut gave him and how mild the "offense" was (just tut saying dsp should make his own money and not beg so much.)
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:19 am

Someone's mad he isn't getting a paycheck anymore.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:06 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:26 am

That's like the textbook definition of toxicity lel. "I won't give you thousands of dollars any more because you're doing well for yourself" is negative apparently. If Tut is just a sad pajeet cuck, DSP probably could've won him back if he didn't chimp out at the first sign of losing his money. That's if he was a genuine fan and not some equally retarded deep cover detractor. I don't know what to believe tbh. Tut is also a regular viewer of Wings and LTG, so make of that what you will. I think he's some pajeet with a ton of oil money or something who just likes fucking with these toxic INs and making them dance to his tune.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:21 am

Well, I'd say it's about time some rich nutjob decided to fuck with INs for the lulz.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:43 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:30 am
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Tut must be mentally challenged (you might say, as if a normal person could ever give pigroach money), because from the little I hear about him, his thought process is like a little child's.
He's clearly trolling. I think this latest bit makes it obvious. He's some kind of super retard troll cuck who had some long-term plan to fuck with the pigroach.
Any time someone gives significant amout of money to someone else, without way to get that money back, I find it very hard to be trolling - it's bad enough when you see retarded SoK survivors or other detractors give him small change to troll him, but this is a lot of money. At that point, unless he has a master plan how to get pigroach to lose his home or something, I can't view this as trolling. Sure, pigroach can throw a temper tantrum or two, but he does that all the time anyways.

Super retard and cuck, that checks out, but is it really still trolling when you not only spend a lot of time to achieve little, but also give in a lot of money? More often than not, the simpliest answer is the correct one. I don't think that retard is capable of trolling anyone.

But hey, if this leads to some serious lulz, I'm more than happy to keep watching the disaster.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:53 pm

It wouldn't be the first time detractors did something bafflingly autistic and self-defeating to "troll" DSP. And I'm not even sure you can call the guy a "detractor" as he seems to be attaching himself to the internet's most notorious shitheads, Darksfadil being just one of many. I think he's LTG's mod now. He clearly enjoys throwing thousands at INs for whatever reason and it's clear that thousands of dollars is just pocket change to him.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:20 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:30 am
Some Sick Fuck wrote:

-Give piggy a ton of money
-Give piggy a bunch of subs
-Now piggy can't use the excuse that he has no money to pump his paypigs for cash
-Piggy can't use emergenREEs because paypigs can see how much money he has
-Paypigs have no incentive to sub because the subcount is over 9000
-Piggy of course will squander the money on stupid shit, like a $200 office fan
-Now he tells Piggy that Piggy has plenty of money and should be self-sufficient

It's unmasking DSP's greed. I don't at all like the decision to give DSP thousands of fucking dollars just to fuck with him, but I think that's what is happening. And DSP timing him out really makes DSP look toxic considering how much tut gave him and how mild the "offense" was (just tut saying dsp should make his own money and not beg so much.)
Come on tictac, this is Null levels of faggotry. :cry:
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:33 pm

I think Hanlon's Razor applies here. Don't assume these guys are some 4D chess playing master trolls when they're simply autistic dipshits throwing money at another autistic dipshit.
Is Spoony dead yet?

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:22 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:33 pm
Don't assume these guys are some 4D chess playing master trolls when they're simply autistic dipshits throwing money at another autistic dipshit.
This. Everyone assumes someone giving DSP money is automatically a troll, when in reality they have spoony syndrome where DSP gave them HOURS of FREE entertainment and they want to return the favor now, or they think they are trying to troll DSP by giving him money, which is the exact opposite of trolling.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]