Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:42 pm

Phil "Super Turbo God" Burnell
Phil "2nd Best Dee Jay" Burnell
Phil "Parrymeister" Burnell

How much do you wanna bet he'd refuse any opportunity for an offline, legit arcade event? Even if you were to pay him to show up? I'd say he'd never do it, for being exposed as an offline scrub would rob him of his only excuse, as stupid as that excuse has always been.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:49 pm

There are already videos of him getting rekt in (I think) one of the MvC games. MvC was pretty much his main game before SF was I believe. He just sits in autistic silence and doesn't mouth off to anyone. He's the dictionary definition of a bitch nigga.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:57 pm

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:48 am
Apparently (because >implying I'm watching a 4 hour DSP podcast) he's also blaming everything shitty he's ever done on his depression. Abusive as fuck to Leanna? Muh sadbrains. Shitting all over fans and patrons for no reason? Muh sadbrains. Calling other streamers shills because he's a jealous faggot? Muh sadbrains. Cunts like Phil are exactly why there's still some stigma around people with legit health problems. He isn't depressed, he might be miserable because he hates vidya and has to play them all day while begging for money from retards, but that doesn't = depressed.
Yeah this is exactly what he did.

Also lol to that one guy in street fightar who said "if you keep falling for stupid shit I keep doing it." DSP would be the kind of nigga who would fall for empty backbreaker into 360/720 every time while crying that it doesn't work in the real third strike. :lol:
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:16 pm

With his lifestyle it is impossible not to have depression :lol:

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:20 pm

Tbh if DSP wasn't so shallow, single minded and devoid of any emotional depth I wouldn't put it past him to have depression. Staying in a small dingy and smelly room for hours on end doing something you hate in the hope you won't have to sell the only thing that has validated your sad, pathetic existence would certainly make any person depressed with their situation.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:24 pm

Also probably doesn't help that the only light in his dark times are the bullshit lies and excuses he seems to be telling more to himself than to his viewers.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:35 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:42 pm
How much do you wanna bet he'd refuse any opportunity for an offline, legit arcade event?
Nothing because the odds would be so bad I'd get nothing and nobody would bet against me anyway. Phil has said as much plenty of times. He's legit afraid to go. He's been talking so much shit, he can't show up at any FGC place ever again at all. He'd get his ass beat IRL whombo combo style.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:50 pm

D Davidson is the only detractor worth watching these days tbh. Tevin is ok but since he's started re-streaming DSP's shit it's too close to watching actual DSP content for my liking. Anyway, this is worth watching for the fightan doods. All the scrubbery rolled up into one spicy package.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:25 pm

Those small edits make a difference, most of these DSP videos are awful and just full of sperg.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:30 pm

mad bum wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:25 pm
Those small edits make a difference, most of these DSP videos are awful and just full of sperg.
The subtle use of the Tidus laugh is a really underrated meme.