DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
AngrySpoonySnob

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Thu May 17, 2018 1:48 am

Calling paid shills paid shills is a crime now?

I think Down Syndrome Phil is one of the biggest morons and disgusting people doing this games streaming shit but how could they ban him over telling the truth?
Last edited by AngrySpoonySnob on Thu May 17, 2018 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu May 17, 2018 3:14 am

Theoretically, because that reflects badly on Twitch itself - Phil is basically calling all other streamers paid shills (and they might as well be, who knows), and Twitch can't have that.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Thu May 17, 2018 10:59 am

Hopefully that will create a barbara streisand effect and ruin that fucking horrible platform once and for all.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu May 17, 2018 1:20 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 1:48 am
how could they ban him over telling the truth?
Because they're like a mafia. You call them out on some bullshit, they will all bond together and fight you. It's similar to game journalists, same garbage barely-human beings.

Besides, Phil doesn't fight them because of ideals, but only because he is a moron. If someone like TB ever had balls, he would be calling these assholes out all day, because he would never run out of them. But that would be a career suicide, so instead, he based his career on calling out evil gaming corporations and anyone who isn't SJW.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu May 17, 2018 2:44 pm

While ASS is technically correct, I support any action Twitch takes the fucks over Phil
Is Spoony dead yet?

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu May 17, 2018 4:21 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 2:44 pm
While ASS is technically correct, I support any action Twitch takes the fucks over Phil
I feel doubly filthy for siding with both Phil and ASS (more like "ass and ASS", amrite?) on this matter, but... if you are not suppose to accuse your peers of shilling and selling out, why does nobody have a problem with Red Letter Media doing The Nerd Crew? I realize that it's much better produced and it's supposed to be satirical, but... it's the same basic message.

DISCLAIMER: I'm not going to lament if Twitch fucks over Phil because of this. Get rekt, pigroach.

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Thu May 17, 2018 6:26 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 3:14 am
Theoretically, because that reflects badly on Twitch itself - Phil is basically calling all other streamers paid shills (and they might as well be, who knows), and Twitch can't have that.
It's not so much that it reflects badly on Twitch. It's more like walking into a room full of white people and assuming they all hate blacks. Sure, a few of them do. A few of them secretly do and hide it rather well. But a lot of them don't and you've just mislabeled them. They're bound to be angry and do something about it.

Call a spade a spade but don't walk into a shed full of tools and say, "look at all these spades," when you've clearly got just as many other tools as you do spades.
And yes, tools is a double meaning.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu May 17, 2018 7:21 pm

Fucking 2 hour prestream gg.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu May 17, 2018 7:48 pm

Why should twitch tolerate someone like DSP wanting to start drama with other twitchers (is that even a word)? They're probably aware of the autism this caused on YT.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Thu May 17, 2018 7:53 pm

Yeah, calling who are essentially your coworkers paid shills is a dumb move. Even if they were, how would Phil know? He never speaks to anyone and claims never to watch other streamers. He doesn't really believe they're paid shills anyway. He's just a jealous cunt and he's so insecure he can't big himself up without tearing other people down.

The funny thing is he's shilling fucking hard for State of Decay despite it getting trash reviews, because he needs it to do well for his streams.