DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by mad bum » Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:35 am

That's not how bankruptcy works dummy, they don't have the legal right to collect anything due to it being chapter 7.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:10 pm

I'm just glad this turned out to be a real thing. For a long time I couldn't believe pigroach would really be this dumb, especially with the amounts of money he's been making. And dumb in a way that despite all the money he's been making, that he couldn't be bothered to use that to pay off his debts.

And when we return to the beginning of the begging saga, I still can't believe that he made most of his debts by allegedly traveling around to the tournaments... I guess I'm always struggling to believe Pigroach to be this stupid, especially since he has managed to survive everything until now.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:36 pm

Maybe at one time it was unpaid travel expenses and a shitload of interest. Those skipped mortgage payments are what's forcing him into bankruptcy.

"I'll just stop paying my mortgage" jesus what a brilliant plan that was

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:48 pm

Maybe most of his tournament war chest went into 5 star hotels, as his ego demanded.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:31 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:10 pm
I'm just glad this turned out to be a real thing. For a long time I couldn't believe pigroach would really be this dumb, especially with the amounts of money he's been making. And dumb in a way that despite all the money he's been making, that he couldn't be bothered to use that to pay off his debts.

And when we return to the beginning of the begging saga, I still can't believe that he made most of his debts by allegedly traveling around to the tournaments... I guess I'm always struggling to believe Pigroach to be this stupid, especially since he has managed to survive everything until now.
I saw a video somebody posted on kiwi that showed him talking about addictions and gambling back in 2016. I'm starting to think he lost the majority of his money in various forms of gambling. Reminder that in the old days, he used to bet on money matches in the FGC. There's footage of him losing money matches and being a salty spud about it. He was forking over at least a hundred bucks for the one money match. I'm sure his extravagant spending has always played a role (he always has to have the rich person version of every product,) but now I'm wondering if he has had his gambling addiction for a lot longer than we think. In the video, he talked about "setting money limits" and how he would blow past those limits and needed "family" to help him stop (so, Leanna.) I wonder if this also played a role in REEanna leaving him... And if Khet even knows about it at all.

It's plausible to me that his biggest money sink is this gambling addiction he has. He gets $300 in tips and then the suspected dsp whale account on WWE Champions goes and whales out at least a couple hundred dollars worth on some new gacha shit. If the bankruptcy trustee even does a cursory examination, I think they're gonna uncover this and won't be too happy. Pigroach may be required to enroll in a gambling rehab program.

Hell, he's been talking about "appointments" he seems to have a lot of lately. Seems every week he has an "appointment." Maybe the khet isn't pregnant. Maybe he knows he's gonna have to come clean about his gambling addiction to the trustee, so he's panic-enrolled in gambler's anonymous to pretend he's handling his addiction himself. Reminder that the "appointments" aren't for court dates, since he already missed his and the next one is likely to be telephonic.

If he is in a program, it's clearly not helping, since he's still whaling the fuck out and his rank keeps climbing as he buys new wrestlers.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:55 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:36 pm
Maybe at one time it was unpaid travel expenses and a shitload of interest. Those skipped mortgage payments are what's forcing him into bankruptcy.

"I'll just stop paying my mortgage" jesus what a brilliant plan that was
Phil is not the type that could be self employed and that is breaking his back. He is a semi functioning adult when stream chat tells him what to do but when they aren't around he behaves like a fish out of water.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:04 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:31 pm
Hell, he's been talking about "appointments" he seems to have a lot of lately. Seems every week he has an "appointment." Maybe the khet isn't pregnant. Maybe he knows he's gonna have to come clean about his gambling addiction to the trustee, so he's panic-enrolled in gambler's anonymous to pretend he's handling his addiction himself. Reminder that the "appointments" aren't for court dates, since he already missed his and the next one is likely to be telephonic.
>going to gambler's anonymous of his own free will
>aka DSP willingly visiting people who tell him what he has done is wrong and he should change

Yeeeeaah, not so sure about that one...
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:25 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:04 pm
>aka DSP willingly visiting people who tell him what he has done is wrong and he should change

He doesn't have to follow the advice. He just has to go so his bankruptcy judge or whoever can see that he at least looks like he's trying to get help
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:40 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:25 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:04 pm

He doesn't have to follow the advice. He just has to go so his bankruptcy judge or whoever can see that he at least looks like he's trying to get help
That's what I'm thinking too. He knows it's going to come out when they examine his finances, so he figures he can enroll, go to a few meetings, keep whaling out on gachashit and then tell the trustee "I'm doing everything correct! I'm pressing buttons dood!"
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:44 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:31 pm
It's plausible to me that his biggest money sink is this gambling addiction he has.
That sounds much more plausable. I'm sure that if you tried, you could spend tens of thousands of dollars on traveling around the states without any issues, but how much has this fucker traveled anyways? How many fighting tournaments could there possibly be in those few years he was active and physically competing? It couldn't be that many. I would be surprised if he was at like 20 or more.

And I simply can't believe that he would have most of his debts from that period. It has to be yet another part of his pathological lying about everything he does. It just has to be from his gambling and getting the "real, serious, ektchual adult" house. And if it's not, then I'm really impressed how retarded and pathetic someone could be. On top of how retarded and pathetic pigroach already is.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.