DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:45 pm

What a bizzare choice from master pigroach. Why in the name of fuck would he choose an otherwise great game, but something so far away from what he usually plays. If anything, him struggling to get through Half-life 1 has clearly shown that he lacks basic intelligence to play a game like that. And as an infinite cunt, he plays a classic PC FPS with a controller. Fuck this clown, I wish the cunt had serious financial difficulties, not just made up ones.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:57 am

I played half life 2 on original xbox back when I was a consolefag who played all the pc ports on original xbox. DSP is just playing on xbox because he doesn't want to use his $3,000 lemon pc and sit in his garbage SpermSeats chair that shakes because he has a nervous twitch from not exercising. LMAO he has a chair from a scammer chair company that went "out of business" after they sponsored him and people found out about their side scams.

I have no problem believing he has serious financial problems. I've said it before. DSP is the type of nigga to make a million dollars a year and spend two. No amount of money will ever be enough for him. He makes good money. His problem is that his spending is far, far above what he makes and he loves to stack debts on top of debts and use credit cards for stupid shit.

He's already 2 payment periods behind on his quarterly federal taxes. Kugel went over this in some detail. I think he's fucked come next April. I don't see how he's gonna make it past next April. He's getting fucked in EXACTLY the way a lot of small businesses do. He saw all that money he made and thought that was HIS money. Nah nigga. That's taxes and expenses and everything else. :D

He IS fucked. I'm sure of it. But it's gonna take like a year or two to see how bad he'll be fucked. He'd be totally fine if he'd move back to the CT condo though.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:29 am

The thing is, his "business" doesn't have any expenses related to it besides taxes. If you are like Kugel and own a store, for example, you have to know that for every $100 Merkel Islambux that enter your register, you have to put aside the amount for taxes, plus the money to pay for your supplier, plus rent/electricity/water billth of your storefront, etc. For DSP, his "business" expenses consist of pleb mach- I mean, game consoles, bideo james (to which he has to pay full price because DAY ONE VIEWS DOOD), and his energy drinks. It's a very low-maintenance "business", so all he has to worry about are the muh taxes, to which his paypigs glady flock around to be skinned alive to pay for.

I do think he is bad with money, but I can't see how he can be completely fucked as to not being able to continue living on Maison De La Goutte and exploiting his dumb paypigs for a living until a severe health problem completely fucks him up. I'm talking about at least a decade more of snorting, scratching & smelling, and being an useless pig, save something happening with his ability to earn through paypigs (i.e. Twitch banning him or going bankrupt because of mismanagement)

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:50 am

My median profit margin is around 25%. So from that 100€, there are only 25€ left to pay absolutely everything else with. Employees, rent, electricity, myself and loads of smaller things.
Shit thing is, I only get that money when people actually buy the shit I buy and sell to them. That could be whenever. I have to pay my wholesaler on Thursday. Every, single, Thursday. Thus, shit that spends much too much time on the shelf I get rid off and don't re-order. That's the only thing I can realistically do to make more money without spending any. DSP never understood that. He keeps haggling with his shit videos, twenty a day at least, with trash views and streams with trash views. He never thought of changing the product. Instead, he's telling his customers to buy more of his stale trash. That's not going to work, bro.

You can never make up for a deficit by making more money. If you could just make more money just like that, you would've done so already. You're always at the absolute maximum of money you can make and any kind of effort to exceed that is going to be artificial and won't last. If you're already behind, it's not enough to make some more money. You'd have to make muuuuuuuch more money. DSP can't do that, just like I can't.
Lower your costs already! The house will go eventually anyway, better do it now and not when you're truly fucked. Having little costs of operation is great until you need to cut costs when you'll find yourself struggling to find any costs you can cut. I can fire some fucker, what can Phil do?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:01 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:29 am
The thing is, his "business" doesn't have any expenses related to it besides taxes. If you are like Kugel and own a store, for example, you have to know that for every $100 Merkel Islambux that enter your register, you have to put aside the amount for taxes, plus the money to pay for your supplier, plus rent/electricity/water billth of your storefront, etc. For DSP, his "business" expenses consist of pleb mach- I mean, game consoles, bideo james (to which he has to pay full price because DAY ONE VIEWS DOOD), and his energy drinks. It's a very low-maintenance "business", so all he has to worry about are the muh taxes, to which his paypigs glady flock around to be skinned alive to pay for.

I do think he is bad with money, but I can't see how he can be completely fucked as to not being able to continue living on Maison De La Goutte and exploiting his dumb paypigs for a living until a severe health problem completely fucks him up. I'm talking about at least a decade more of snorting, scratching & smelling, and being an useless pig, save something happening with his ability to earn through paypigs (i.e. Twitch banning him or going bankrupt because of mismanagement)
Because this nigga is so stupid he actually doesn't put aside money in case his estimated tax amount ends up being low compared to what he actually owes.

And his paypigs will pay him a lot, but they are not physically able to just come up with $10,000 tomorrow if DSP comes crying that he needs it to pay off the feds.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:54 am

You don't get an estimated tax amount that's low. You just pay part of your taxes in advance estimated from your current earnings. It's always intentionally low. You basically pay them an amount that you're guaranteed to owe them no matter what and pay the rest much later.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:13 am

I'm sure the way DSP does it is he pays that low estimated amount and then spends the rest of his money on bullshit or credit card debts from his overspending in the past.
LMAO transparent as fuck. You could replace that tweet with a gif of a jew rubbing hands and the intent wouldn't change.
RAPEMAN wrote:

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:25 am

They say the new mario tennis is basically a fighting game, it will be perfect for him.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:53 am

Word is that his Half-Life 2 playthrough is legendarily bad. Like golden era TIHYDP bad. When was the last actually good TIHYDP? The MGS REEEdemption run ones were ok but not a patch on the originals. His streams are so horrifically boring now you can't make an entertaining TIHYDP of them, but this one might break the streak.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:31 am

His bloodborne redemption run was pretty terrible, like all of his redemption runs of souls games. His demon's souls redemption run was pretty amazingly awful, but I don't have time or inclination to go into why here. IIRC he got his world tendency stuck on black and I THINK he had an invader gift him a shitload of humanities (they're called stones of ephemeral eyes in des) or something, because he had infinite fucking archstone shards and no way did he go farm for those.

http://demonssouls.wikidot.com/stone-of ... es-farming

As you can see, you're limited to about 40 in any single run, but DSP burned at least that many in his game. He always, ALWAYS had more of these shits. Where did he get them? I have no idea. I think an invader must have dropped 99 for him.
RAPEMAN wrote: