DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:54 pm

I think self aware Fill would be terrible, but that's because I live in a world where Fill is physically capable of being self aware at all. Just can't imagine it.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:00 am

25%? Ayyy lmao. I'm probably more german than that and I don't consider myself german because I'm not lel.

He's one of THOSE cunts. We have a few of THOSE. You know, the assholes with 10% Irish blood who go on and on about ye olde ireland and love st patrick's day and sperge about their heritage.

I don't think there was ever any doubt about that, but I always assumed he at least had a little more italian heritage than "oh muh mom is half italian." What an idiot.

It hardly bears saying, but if you're less than 50% anything, you may as well not count it. You're a fucking burger. Embrace being a burger.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:10 am

Considering being something like 1/8 Native American nets you benefits according to Burgerland laws I'd think being 1/4 something should let you claim being that.

Normal people claim to be, "part," something when they're not the majority that, though, so either way Phil is an idiot.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:20 am

The only heritage you carry is either if you've lived in another country yourself (with a family), or if your parent was a strong enough influence. And so far, the only evidence of influence leads me to believe Phil's parents were/are stupid fucks. At that point, it doesn't matter which hole your crawled out from, a stupid fuck will be one no matter how exotic they might be.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:30 am

I don't know why American mutts like myself are so obsessed with stealing cultures we weren't part of. If you grew up in little italy or chinatown, or a ghetto or suburb, that's what your culture is.

Maybe there's an argument that a child of two 100% Italian parents is technically Italian (some Godfather shit), but Burger Italian isn't the same as Italy Italian. And DSP is only 25%ish from the sounds of things. He's a filthy pollack. This all explains why his taste in "italian" food is so nasty: he's a burger. He doesn't understand that pizza is American food. :D
RAPEMAN wrote:

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:48 pm

Amazing. DSP caught lying again, this time claiming Tolo said monster hunter world sucks.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:21 pm

I don't know who that is but why would someone else's opinion on MHW decide if Phil plays it or not? Just admit you don't want to put the effort into playing through a MonHun game and that's that. He knows that if he did play MHW he'd just record all of the potential grinding and upload it without a second thought and then he'd get no views because the grinding is the worst part of any MonHun LP and there's a reason people only show you the first and, sometimes, the final times they fight a monster before they move on to the next one.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:46 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:00 am
25%? Ayyy lmao. I'm probably more german than that and I don't consider myself german because I'm not lel.

He's one of THOSE cunts. We have a few of THOSE. You know, the assholes with 10% Irish blood who go on and on about ye olde ireland and love st patrick's day and sperge about their heritage.

I don't think there was ever any doubt about that, but I always assumed he at least had a little more italian heritage than "oh muh mom is half italian." What an idiot.

It hardly bears saying, but if you're less than 50% anything, you may as well not count it. You're a fucking burger. Embrace being a burger.
If you can't vote in Italy, you're probably not "Italian".

(Also that's very insensitive towards his ancestors who went through all the trouble of getting the fuck out of Italy.)
Pepsi Man wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:10 am
Considering being something like 1/8 Native American nets you benefits according to Burgerland laws I'd think being 1/4 something should let you claim being that.
That's just the special snowflake status of the natives. You won't get any benefits from being 1/4 Italian unless Italy says so.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:49 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:46 pm
Pepsi Man wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:10 am
That's just the special snowflake status of the natives. You won't get any benefits from being 1/4 Italian unless Italy says so.
Wasn't... the point of what I was saying.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:52 pm

If you play MonHun for the entertainment for others you should always hunt in a group. That way even the 10th time you hunt a Tigrex can be entertaining.
Oh and the fucking endgame. Every single time a MonHun comes out some faggots will bemoan the endgame because there are no G-Ranks yet. It's like it's a new thing to them every time.

So I guess despite never having been to Italy I can now claim to be Italian since I'm 25% Italian as well. :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!