Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by mad bum » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:46 am

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:49 am

ImageImage
Even the carny fucks of wrestling are memeing on Phil. I wonder if he'll address this and call Kenny a detractor and try to stir up some drama, or if he'll bring out Fakesydephil and try to laugh it off.
EDIT: Just got up early for work and didn't notice these are from 2016, I'm a retard. Still funny given Phil is trying to suck Kenny's dick on Twitter atm.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:58 am

Ha! He's COMPLETELY FUCKED!

His playthrough will either be pure trash garbage on youtube because of no music, or it'll get muted/blocked/taken down by youtube.

And his bloodborne playthrough is getting mass demonetized. So his last 2 big games he's playing are RIP on youtube. He better pray he doesn't get anymore twitch suspensions.

Get fucking rekt
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:02 pm

Not the first part :lol: It's going to get like 5000 views (I'm being generous, currently it sits at 500), what is that, like 5 bucks for Phil? If only, probably less. He has better chances getting some troll money from detractors.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:26 pm

Meanwhile, The KF-twats are crying because Neger is quitting the DSP stuff due to there being more autistic things for him to focus on.

Pol got into an argument with Tonka on Kumite, Might be one of the few times Pol wasn't annoying. Mostly because you can't hear him over Tonka having a tantrum. "Na-Na-Na-Na-I'm not listening!"

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:06 pm

Oh no, not Neger, what are we going to do without the guy who thought that a fake whore was a reliable source and banned everyone who disagreed.
Guest wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:26 pm
Pol got into an argument with Tonka on Kumite, Might be one of the few times Pol wasn't annoying. Mostly because you can't hear him over Tonka having a tantrum. "Na-Na-Na-Na-I'm not listening!"
Usually Pol isn't nearly as annoying when speaking on a stream as he is while "master rusing troller kek" in written form.

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:14 pm

Falls asleep for a bit during his own stream, tries to pass it off as scratching his face :lol:

The goatee rub is really autistic to me, like it's a mental tick.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:54 pm

I love his streamer mentality that every new game has to be a midnight release hurry up and stream as fast as possible for maximum bits.

I'm shocked if he's not telling his audience they can get 500 bits for a dollar this weekend
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:24 pm

Kek at this faggot. It's a day one playthrough of the biggest game of the year so far, even bigger than MonHun at least in the west. All that'll happen in the content ID matched vids is that he just won't get any money for them. Even across all the 90000 parts he'll spam to Youtube, that'd probably only amount to a few dollars. So what does he do? REEEEEs and butchers his own content, ensuring he won't get any money for any of the parts, because no one will want to watch them.

I always imagine what a new viewer must think when they stumble on 2018 DSP. Like a kid who's hyped for God of War, who's watching shitloads of footage of people having fun with it, finds Phil. And he sees Phil sat there, barely speaking, with the game audio completely butchered. Does this faggot ever think more than 5 minutes into the future?

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:43 pm

Day one, his stream is still dead. Blaming the game lel.

ayyy lmao youtube destroying his gow videos.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome