Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:10 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:23 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:48 pm
Despite making 150k per year, he never sends any of it to his parents, family or friends. He never looked at his bank account after a particularly profitable begging streak and thought to himself, "I should send John and Howard a few thousand each and apologize to them for letting money come between us." What's a few thousand to DSP anyway? A few sweaty man jpgs?
Why would give John and Howard money? He gave them the YT success they wanted and they stabbed him in the back over petty jealousies. He owes them nothing. THEY owe HIM an apology.

And you can laugh about his WWE account, but do you have a max-star 1983 Hulk Hogan in jean shorts? No? Then shut the fuck up bitch. Don't ever step up to a real man again.
The best part is this is exactly how he talks... On the internet or in his stream chat. But if we met in person, he would call me "sir" and stare at his feet a lot. :lol:
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:37 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:10 am
Guest wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:23 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:48 pm
Despite making 150k per year, he never sends any of it to his parents, family or friends. He never looked at his bank account after a particularly profitable begging streak and thought to himself, "I should send John and Howard a few thousand each and apologize to them for letting money come between us." What's a few thousand to DSP anyway? A few sweaty man jpgs?
Why would give John and Howard money? He gave them the YT success they wanted and they stabbed him in the back over petty jealousies. He owes them nothing. THEY owe HIM an apology.

And you can laugh about his WWE account, but do you have a max-star 1983 Hulk Hogan in jean shorts? No? Then shut the fuck up bitch. Don't ever step up to a real man again.
The best part is this is exactly how he talks... On the internet or in his stream chat. But if we met in person, he would call me "sir" and stare at his feet a lot. :lol:
He'd then talk about the encounter in a monetised hour long emergency stream where he claimed you broke into his house with a katana, foaming at the mouth, and he hit you with a stone cold stunner and screamed "Remember the name Phil Burnell, motherfucker", but also the experience was really traumatic and he needs money to repair the damage you caused to his house. No, you can't see the damage, you mentally ill moron, just trust me, ok!

Kama

Post by Kama » Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:38 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:53 am
He won his numerous SF tournaments by channeling his dark hado.
Hate-filled PAWNCH!
Hate-filled KEEEEEEEEECK!
Hate-filled BEAMUUUUUU!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:14 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:42 am
Well, I happen to know his story. Basically, since speedrunning is a mind-numbing and repetitive affair he started to call tricks by stupid names and dressed up like an idiot and it stuck. I don't begrudge him doing that as otherwise one seems likely to go crazy like start claiming to be transsexual so him ending up having a moustache and wearing a cowboy hat is a fairly mild outcome.
He's also a vegan, but on his terms (so he's not vegan) and has a bunch of trannies watching him. Color me shocked!
>Forehead
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:54 am

More like fivehead
It's a trap!

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:40 pm

mad bum wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:14 am
>Forehead
"when I used to look good"

So never?

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:58 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:40 pm
mad bum wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:14 am
>Forehead
"when I used to look good"

So never?
They don't want to admit to themselves that taking hormones and "transitioning" didn't fix their problems and lie to themselves that they actually look like the gender they're pretending to be. When they finally realize the truth is when they try to kill themselves.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:28 am

I wonder how many MtFs have their come-to-suicide moment when they notice themselves balding.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:02 pm

Only those who didn't get hormone replacement, or got it too late.
Everyone else should get bangs! Hides the beginning widows peak and thick monkey cranium that guys get.
You can tuck your dick, but what about your forehead?
I want everyone to mistrust girls with a fringe haircut such as ""Lady"" Gaga.

..wait a minute, this ain't the trans thread nor the Linkara thread.
It's DSP?
That can only mean one thing: Everyone finally figured out who has the big dick in his sham of a marriage.
It's a trap!

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:07 pm

Newhalf wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:02 pm
Everyone finally figured out who has the big dick in his sham of a marriage.
That was confirmed early in his marriage, Kat had him doing chores and later forced him to stop blabbing every fucking detail of his life on streams.