DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:38 pm

What a failure that soulmaid was for him. So much for her cooking and cleaning and such. As far as anyone can tell she does jack shit. The perfect couple, really. :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:53 pm

Maybe on the fast food $1 menu or using constant coupons it could be, but we know he means sit down restaurants.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Salmonella

Post by Salmonella » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:16 pm

If you've watched any of his vlogs you can see how much he spends on food when he goes out. He used to routinely order multiple pizzas plus sides just for two people. In the fast food videos he'd order whatever the new meme burger is plus have a sack of burgers "for later".

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:21 pm

So what is he supposedly spending more money on when making food at home? Is he preparing gold-plated truffles?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:22 pm

Everything DSP does he does in the most retarded way possible. I'm going to assume he complains about always having to change out of his wet clothes after getting out of the shower.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Salmonella

Post by Salmonella » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:36 pm

He spends big on everything. I remember in one video he was talking about how his local grocery store had a program where frequent customers could earn free store brand food, but he thinks store brand food is gross so he never used the tokens he earned.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:48 am

If this was a normal person, saying that eating in a restaurant is cheaper than cooking for yourself would be an obvious lie. But this is pigroach. I can imagine that he would manage to buy a bunch of expensive ingedients and then let expire like 80% of that, which would lead him to believe that it is indeed more expensive to cook for yourself that way. Phil is just that retarded that I could buy it from him.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:17 am

Salmonella wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:36 pm
He spends big on everything. I remember in one video he was talking about how his local grocery store had a program where frequent customers could earn free store brand food, but he thinks store brand food is gross so he never used the tokens he earned.
Yeah, he spends like a retard. He's eaten at every restaurant imaginable, multiple times. He's eaten lobster, steak, everything multiple times. He dines out everywhere. He's that moron who orders room service at the hotel for his staycation 10 minutes from his house. He has fast food menus memorized and no, that's NOT a meme. He knows more about fast food menus than anyone I've ever seen. He knows more about fast food menus than he does about game release schedules. His "DSP Tries It" was just an excuse to monetize what he does naturally.

He currently eats out 3 times a week at minimum. We know this because he always eats out 2 times on his day off, and we can throw in a wild card for the week. He can't cook and hates cooking. SoulMaid does most of the cooking and it sounds like she mostly makes freezer food or slow-cooker meals. And everything she makes has copious amounts of potatoes in it.

Also, I just have to laugh at him thinking store brand (poor brand) food is gross. What's the difference between store brand pasta and regular brand name pasta? I'll tell you:
SpoilerShow
It's which box they pour the pasta into.
Fucking shocker. Most of the store brand products come from the same place the name brand does. This is the same pigroach who thinks Wal-Mart is only for poors and that Kroger/Fred Meyer is somehow more prestigious. As if the Cheerios you buy at Wal-Mart are loaded with cancer, while the ones at Kroger will make you thin and give you a big dick.

"Eating out is cheaper than eating in." I'm torn on if the pig believes this obvious lie or not. On the one hand, it sounds like pignosis so he can continue to eat out and pretend he's being economical. On the other hand, he is probably stupid enough and vain enough to both not understand how to make meals cheaply, and be unwilling to eat "the same food poors eat." DSP is a salesman's dream mark. I can imagine him having bought the lie that fast food is cheap.
SpoilerShow
It sounds cheap until you start comparing costs on a per-meal basis. You can't compare the burger, fries and coke price to the cost of all ingredients as a flat rate. You have to compare number of meals and calculate prices that way.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:42 pm

As if Dave doesn't eat that fast food in addition to his main meals. This is a guy who referred to three bacon & egg sandwiches as "a snack".

Salmonella

Post by Salmonella » Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:05 pm

I think its pretty obviously one of those moments where he just blatantly lies because he knows his hardcore viewers will believe what he says no matter what. It would be different if he was out and hungry and bought something off the dollar menu, but he doesn't do that.

His spending habits when it comes to food is why I always assumed he was lying about being broke. In that one video he orders like 2 large pizzas, subs, and sides just for him and Panda.