DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 13364
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by rabidtictac » Thu May 16, 2019 12:01 am

And now he's faking being sick so he can have more time to not play games.
Guest wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:18 am
I know somebody is in the right and telling the truth when they block me when I start asking questions.

User avatar
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 12102
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by mad bum » Thu May 16, 2019 12:15 am

I can't wait for him to complain about all the money he lost taking off for being sick.
Image
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

User avatar
Guest

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Guest » Thu May 16, 2019 1:03 am

mad bum wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 12:15 am
I can't wait for him to complain about all the money he lost jacking off

User avatar
Kama
Posts: 1075
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:48 am

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Kama » Thu May 16, 2019 4:28 am

mad bum wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 12:15 am
I can't wait for him to complain about all the money he lost taking off for being sick.
"WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO GET PEOPLE TO GIVE ME MONEY FOR JERKING OFF!?"

That's way more realistic.

Proboards Support
Posts: 129
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:24 am

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Proboards Support » Thu May 16, 2019 4:33 am

Kama wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 4:28 am
mad bum wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 12:15 am
I can't wait for him to complain about all the money he lost taking off for being sick.
"WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO GET PEOPLE TO GIVE ME MONEY FOR JERKING OFF!?"

That's way more realistic.
Be a moderately attractive female?

User avatar
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 4108
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu May 16, 2019 4:47 am

Don't you worry, his paypigs will take the slack and donate enough money to compensate. They're saving it just for when the pig comes back.

User avatar
Kama
Posts: 1075
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:48 am

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Kama » Thu May 16, 2019 5:05 am

Proboards Support wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 4:33 am
Kama wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 4:28 am
mad bum wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 12:15 am
I can't wait for him to complain about all the money he lost taking off for being sick.
"WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO GET PEOPLE TO GIVE ME MONEY FOR JERKING OFF!?"

That's way more realistic.
Be a moderately attractive female?
You've just opened the floodgates to Dark begging for money to get a gender swap.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter
Posts: 27473
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu May 16, 2019 12:05 pm

He's cynical enough to pretend becoming a transfag to get the heat off of him.
SpoilerShow
Image
Psalm 137:9

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 22425
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu May 16, 2019 12:25 pm

I hope he'll try to fool his audience by wearing the cheapest wig he can find during streams.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 13364
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by rabidtictac » Thu May 16, 2019 1:16 pm

mad bum wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 12:15 am
I can't wait for him to complain about all the money he lost taking off for being sick.
He already did. He posted tweets bitching about lost money almost immediately after taking his sick day.
Guest wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:18 am
I know somebody is in the right and telling the truth when they block me when I start asking questions.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 6 guests