DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:39 am

-01-11 05:15:07 UTC] yourmatecreight: @darksydephil how come you were so angry at me before? I missed a win and you made it sound like it was my fault
[2019-01-11 05:15:37 UTC] darksydephil: yourmatecreight because you didn't miss it, just like you didn't miss the second one either. you talked big about tipping for wins and then didn't
[2019-01-11 05:15:50 UTC] darksydephil: you're still here, so obviously you at least saw the second one
[2019-01-11 05:16:15 UTC] yourmatecreight: @darksydephil i had to go to the toilet...I came back here to talk to swagginz
[2019-01-11 05:16:27 UTC] darksydephil: yeah, yourmatecreight you are full of shit lol
[2019-01-11 05:16:30 UTC] darksydephil: you're lucky i don't ban you
[2019-01-11 05:17:45 UTC] yourmatecreight: @darksydephil i cant watch all the time, nature calls. Sorry you see it differently
[2019-01-11 05:18:18 UTC] darksydephil: anyway
DSP gets really buttmad when people dangle bounties. Fact is, this guy said he would pay up for a win AFTER dsp had already won (that was the first win). Sorry bruv but the way I see it, that doesn't count. You gotta win after the bounty is offered. Then the guy said he was taking the piss the second time and didn't see the win. Even then, it's a guy shitposting and you know damn well DSP tries to jump on someone whenever they offer money in exchange for anything. He's legit had some guy (obviously trolling) offer him 10k for some bullshit and he immediately did it and jumped all over the guy with "WHERE'S MY 10K YOU FAGGOT???"

Dark is so greedy that it's incredible. I've never seen a greedier faggot in my life. I mean look at this. The guy was shitposting about a bounty. Dark's response is he's lucky he didn't get BANNED for saying he would give money and then not giving it.

If DSP could force people to donate, he would do it. If he could stick a gun in your face and force you to give him your wallet, he would do it.

Whatever bad shit he's got coming to him, he 100% deserves.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:03 pm

He should know he's getting trolled but he lets himself believe it because MAYBE it's real this one time and he can get some $$$.

Like he said himself - it's greed, greed is massively strong :lol:

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:46 pm

Well, he did get 5 digits money out of this one whale, didn't he? It's not impossible for him to get another one of these whales.

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:15 pm

Just makes it even dumber to give DSP money to "troll" him. Why send him 50 bits or whatever asking about his gout when you can trigger the fuck out of him 100% guaranteed by pretending to give him money, then refusing to go through with it. You don't have to spend a penny and you'll bait him every single time.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:21 pm

Yep. Nothing pisses Pigroach off more than not getting money, so these people giving $5 so they can get him to say "gout" are fucking morons.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Bobito

Post by Bobito » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:30 am

At this rate the pigroach is gonna claim more money for every kill he gets in multiplayer, and he would get that money of course.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:34 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:21 pm
Yep. Nothing pisses Pigroach off more than not getting money, so these people giving $5 so they can get him to say "gout" are fucking morons.
Case in point, apparently today he was playing cod of duty. He had his tip goal up, and at one point, he silently and mysteriously removed $6 from the accumulated tip amount.

Why? He said nothing about it at all, just silently removed $6. HMMMMMMMMMMM

Almost like someone succeeded at charging him back. But I thought that never happened! Lmao.

He was super salty and toxic for the rest of the day. Cried about quickscopers and put on a fake gay voice while shitting on them to imply they were fags. Very nice and not toxic at all. GG twitch tos. :lol:
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:22 pm

His reaction to the wetlands thing is just the purest narcissism I've ever seen. He breaks the law and causes hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of damage to protected wetlands, and he chooses to mock everyone else rather than accept what was objectively his fault. In his own autistic way he's being smug here, trying to claim no one actually cares about the environment. Newsflash Onion, it's not just hippies and snowflakes who care about what you did, I think most people would prefer not to have their homes destroyed by mudslides and wildfires that you started.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:26 pm

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:22 pm
His reaction to the wetlands thing is just the purest narcissism I've ever seen. He breaks the law and causes hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of damage to protected wetlands, and he chooses to mock everyone else rather than accept what was objectively his fault. In his own autistic way he's being smug here, trying to claim no one actually cares about the environment. Newsflash Onion, it's not just hippies and snowflakes who care about what you did, I think most people would prefer not to have their homes destroyed by mudslides and wildfires that you started.
Wrong thread? Or is DSP tearing up the wetlands too?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:58 pm

Wrong thread, I'm a retard, DSP is still a faggot.