The Other people on Channel Awesome

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:20 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:07 am
Sigh...............all kidding aside, I am really fucking sick of this little shitbag.
Lighten up, that's the exact thing even those he thinks are his friends think of him.
SpoilerShow
Psalm 137:9

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:26 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:20 am
Rapeculture wrote:
Sigh...............all kidding aside, I am really fucking sick of this little shitbag.
Lighten up, that's the exact thing even those he thinks are his friends think of him.
You're right as usual. I just wish one of them, any of them, would drop the act and just say something nasty to him.

Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:31 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:26 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:20 am
Rapeculture wrote:
You're right as usual. I just wish one of them, any of them, would drop the act and just say something nasty to him.
Lupa will eventually. Got kicked from Reviewtopia, got kicked from TGWTG, alienated even more people after half a decade of getting kicked off. It's only a matter of time until the bridge that is CTC must get burned.
You may dislike PeeRod but you've never have him convince you starring in his utterly embarrassing movie and hate every second of it. You'll never hate the gnome as much as Lupa does.
SpoilerShow

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:34 am

When did he show up, anyway? I don't remember him at fucking all from back when I watched any of this shit, but now he's all over the shop, acting like he's always totally been bestest buddies with everyone. It's sad, in a way.

Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:57 am

He's been one of the most desperate TGWTG forum faggots. They took him on the site way late and multiple people protested that move. I don't think him and Lupa ever were on the site at the same time.
SpoilerShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:12 am

pibbs wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:34 am
*stares with blank eyes into the distance as everything he has believed in gets shattered by a single tweet*
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:31 am
Lupa will eventually. Got kicked from Reviewtopia, got kicked from TGWTG, alienated even more people after half a decade of getting kicked off. It's only a matter of time until the bridge that is CTC must get burned.
You may dislike PeeRod but you've never have him convince you starring in his utterly embarrassing movie and hate every second of it. You'll never hate the gnome as much as Lupa does.
She might cancel him if she desparately needs an endorphine rush. He'd be more of a little snack in that regard, as he doesn't have enough fans to protest and "friends" like Linkara will turn their backs on him, proud feminist allies that they are.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:16 am

But unlike most people the Lupa has wanted to destroy it's be actually easy and the target would be devastated instead of just indignant. He will eventually get attacked by the Lupa.
SpoilerShow

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:47 am

peeRod had been on the site since at least 2012. He was in that montage of people who didn't get invited to "To Boldly Flee" pointing out inconsistencies in TV and movies to make the plot home bigger. (I'm not explaining that sentence, go watch TBF) So if he left with CtC last year, then he was on CA at least 7 years.

And that is pathetic since I don't remember any of the big producers doing crossovers with him.

glitch fredburg

Post by glitch fredburg » Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:51 am

pibbs wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:47 am
And that is pathetic since I don't remember any of the big producers doing crossovers with him.
I remember some of them complaining that he didn't belong on the site and was too low quality.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:55 am

glitch fredburg wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:51 am
pibbs wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:47 am
I remember some of them complaining that he didn't belong on the site and was too low quality.
Well those were the days before the shopping cart and rented conference room at the Holiday Inn.