The Other people on Channel Awesome

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
User avatar
jpakke
Posts: 118
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:37 pm

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by jpakke » Fri May 22, 2020 6:35 am

pibbs wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 5:15 am
jpakke wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 9:15 pm
If they cancel it, they'll do it quietly and second season never happens.
I hate looking at your fucking avatar. That ugly fucking hag.
Want me to change it? not for a while, unless I come across something else what's funny.

User avatar
pibbs
Posts: 4913
Joined: Tue May 30, 2017 11:21 pm

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by pibbs » Fri May 22, 2020 6:39 am

jpakke wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 6:35 am
pibbs wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 5:15 am
jpakke wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 9:15 pm
If they cancel it, they'll do it quietly and second season never happens.
I hate looking at your fucking avatar. That ugly fucking hag.
Want me to change it? not for a while, unless I come across something else what's funny.
Nah. Just had to comment how ugly that bitch is.
Image

User avatar
pibbs
Posts: 4913
Joined: Tue May 30, 2017 11:21 pm

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by pibbs » Fri May 22, 2020 9:44 am

pibbs wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 3:15 am
What's gotten her titties in a twist?
Oh.
Image

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 22430
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri May 22, 2020 10:02 am

The fiend!
Vaporwear wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 6:13 am
Honestly what the fuck were they thinking? The premise from what I can tell is that Batman’s AWOL so this rip-off bitch steals the Batman look and then claims she’s her own powerful woman who needs no man, even though the bitch is straight up stealing a dude’s entire shtick and leaching off everything he worked for. That character is a gold digger personified only she doesn’t even need to give some dude an occasional blowjob while she waits for him to die off from old age so she could inherit his money.
The whole character (both in the show and the actual capeshit) is just a grimdark reboot of her Silver Age incarnation (which literally only existed so there could be a full "Bat Family") who ripped off Batman because she thought being a vigilante was awesome and she apparently had zero imagination for an original identity.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
Guest

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by Guest » Fri May 22, 2020 11:29 am

pibbs wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 9:44 am
pibbs wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 3:15 am
What's gotten her titties in a twist?
Oh.
I really don't know how Keen could be scummier than the Jew.

User avatar
Guest

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by Guest » Fri May 22, 2020 11:48 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 10:02 am
The fiend!
Vaporwear wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 6:13 am
Honestly what the fuck were they thinking? The premise from what I can tell is that Batman’s AWOL so this rip-off bitch steals the Batman look and then claims she’s her own powerful woman who needs no man, even though the bitch is straight up stealing a dude’s entire shtick and leaching off everything he worked for. That character is a gold digger personified only she doesn’t even need to give some dude an occasional blowjob while she waits for him to die off from old age so she could inherit his money.
The whole character (both in the show and the actual capeshit) is just a grimdark reboot of her Silver Age incarnation (which literally only existed so there could be a full "Bat Family") who ripped off Batman because she thought being a vigilante was awesome and she apparently had zero imagination for an original identity.
Also, she's gay.

Written by people under the mistaken belief that that's not only a character trait, but an entire character.

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 22430
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri May 22, 2020 3:40 pm

She is the self-insert for all lesbian female Batman fans, who now finally got a character they can identify with.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter
Posts: 27475
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 22, 2020 6:40 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 3:40 pm
She is the self-insert for all lesbian female Batman fans, who now finally got a character they can identify with.
SpoilerShow
Image
Psalm 137:9

User avatar
pibbs
Posts: 4913
Joined: Tue May 30, 2017 11:21 pm

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by pibbs » Fri May 22, 2020 9:40 pm

They tell her to return to cam-whoring and she thinks it's a compliment. What would her Etsy store sell?
Image

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter
Posts: 27475
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri May 22, 2020 10:14 pm

Pocky, suspiciously sent from a Michigan address.
SpoilerShow
Image
Psalm 137:9

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BenComicGraphics, da PAC Nigguh, Google [Bot], GuestWrong and 15 guests