The Other people on Channel Awesome

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:03 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:57 am
All British men are interchangeable as are their 4/10 women (which is all of them).
I disagree. Some are easily worse than 4/10.
SpoilerShow
Psalm 137:9

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:50 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:23 pm
Lupus knows she’s running out of assets friends and can’t keep pulling the abused crap, but I have a feeling she’s gonna pick a new target soon. Shall we take bets on who it’ll be?
My money's on Linkara. He's the only one at #CTC with any kind of fanbase. She might do eRod out of sheer hatred, but he's just not worth the effort.
Liar Revealed wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:54 pm
Isn't he the bloke you guys said was based?
I suppose he got some Based Points for giving the anniversary movies a Shameful Sequels treatment, but he quickly lost everything by being himself.
GitGud wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:38 pm
I would like to be milked by a mix of Granny Claws and Strong Trucker Hands but only if she wears leather working gloves.
The contrast between the hard, grease and oil soaked leather and the cooold, corps like Fingers of Granny, Palms that feel like something from beyond the grave cupping the balls, sending goosebumps down the back. The thin fingers with the razor sharp fingernails scratching the skin between the nutsack and your ass..
Hnnnnnnngggggg......*NUT*
Dude. Publish ebooks. Now.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:23 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:08 am
Liar Revealed wrote:
Guest wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:24 pm
None of these people can just move on with their lives.
I think this is Mike Jeavons' channel.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCudm8H ... A/featured

The about page says, "Welcome to Thirty Second Reviews, a channel dedicated to quick fire reviews of movies, TV and video games for people who don't have much time."

He abandoned that premise 5 months ago and started whining about Channel Awesome.
Nobody ever said Mike J was based. He's Film Bald Lite.
I think Guru Larry said that here.

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:24 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:50 am
You should read my Resident Evil fan fiction about survivors that are not cops/STARS. Meeting some real sadistic fuckers with real problems in their heads
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:41 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:50 am
Guest wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:23 pm
Lupus knows she’s running out of assets friends and can’t keep pulling the abused crap, but I have a feeling she’s gonna pick a new target soon. Shall we take bets on who it’ll be?
My money's on Linkara. He's the only one at #CTC with any kind of fanbase. She might do eRod out of sheer hatred, but he's just not worth the effort.
Liar Revealed wrote:
I suppose he got some Based Points for giving the anniversary movies a Shameful Sequels treatment, but he quickly lost everything by being himself.
GitGud wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:38 pm
I would like to be milked by a mix of Granny Claws and Strong Trucker Hands but only if she wears leather working gloves.
The contrast between the hard, grease and oil soaked leather and the cooold, corps like Fingers of Granny, Palms that feel like something from beyond the grave cupping the balls, sending goosebumps down the back. The thin fingers with the razor sharp fingernails scratching the skin between the nutsack and your ass..
Hnnnnnnngggggg......*NUT*
As much as I’d like to see her attack AIDSMoby and feel the full wrath of RLM’s fans, I think Cuckara or Beanrod would be more viable targets. She could definitely pull the “Shooting that Justice League review was literal hell” or something along those lines.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:43 am

It is going to be a long time before Lupa will CAN move on to another target. Her bitterness runs as deep as that hair dye and bleach she puts on her head. She was scorned and betrayed by Brad, and Doge dared to tell her what to do, as though he had a right since it was his site and fame she was coattail riding.

No. She we'll be a millennia in Hell before that happens.

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:39 am

pibbs wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:43 am
It is going to be a long time before Lupa will CAN move on to another target. Her bitterness runs as deep as that hair dye and bleach she puts on her head. She was scorned and betrayed by Brad, and Doge dared to tell her what to do, as though he had a right since it was his site and fame she was coattail riding.

No. She we'll be a millennia in Hell before that happens.
Well monsters do outlive mortals like us...

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:14 pm

Couldn't happen to a better thing

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:50 pm

I wonder how that happened...

>lower views than Lupa
>lower views than friggin' eRod
>not even 1k views on most videos
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:01 pm

>i don't get money for my shitty product nobody wants
>please give me money for my shitty product

The type of person to sell shit-flavoured ice cream and wonder why business is doing badly.
SpoilerShow
Psalm 137:9