The Other people on Channel Awesome

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
User avatar
TheManWithNoPlan
Posts: 680
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:20 pm

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:33 pm

Dehbashi wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:07 am
Of course Kyle went Full Antifa even after Andy Ngo got attacked.
Yeah because Humphry Bogart would be 100% behind your retarded agenda.

User avatar
Old Black Man
Posts: 2218
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:54 am

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by Old Black Man » Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:37 pm

I would love to use woke tactics to ruin this movie for Kyle. For example it’s problematic how the boring cishet white male protagonists orders the person of color to play music in a role that’s worse than hitler in blackface.
Image

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 21620
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:36 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:37 pm
I would love to use woke tactics to ruin this movie for Kyle.
He doesn't actually like it anyway. He's just obligated as an "art film critic" to like it and has to perform peak mental gymnastics to make it seem woke. There isn't any infantile boy dick in Cassablanca so he's likely seen it exactly once and was massively disappointed.
Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:42 pm
Lupa is the only libtard who didn't threaten to move to Cucknadia.

User avatar
JL Unlimited
Posts: 778
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:30 pm

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by JL Unlimited » Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:32 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:36 pm
Old Black Man wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:37 pm
I would love to use woke tactics to ruin this movie for Kyle.
He doesn't actually like it anyway. He's just obligated as an "art film critic" to like it and has to perform peak mental gymnastics to make it seem woke. There isn't any infantile boy dick in Cassablanca so he's likely seen it exactly once and was massively disappointed.
Sounds like the poor man’s NCunt.
Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

User avatar
Guest

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:40 pm

JL Unlimited wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:32 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:36 pm
Old Black Man wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:37 pm
I would love to use woke tactics to ruin this movie for Kyle.
He doesn't actually like it anyway. He's just obligated as an "art film critic" to like it and has to perform peak mental gymnastics to make it seem woke. There isn't any infantile boy dick in Cassablanca so he's likely seen it exactly once and was massively disappointed.
Sounds like the poor man’s NCunt.
He claims to like Shapespeare for the same reasons.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 21620
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:14 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:40 pm
He claims to like Shapespeare for the same reasons.
Of course. It's part of his "personality" he's made up. I bet he especially loves those cancer versions they make today where everyone is a nigger and they talk in ebonics.
Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:42 pm
Lupa is the only libtard who didn't threaten to move to Cucknadia.

User avatar
Guest

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:29 pm

"Re-imagined" Shakespeare is a failed premise in the first place. The whole point of Shakespeare is the writing and the setting. I don't even like Shakespeare that much but that shit has to stop.
And Kyle claims to like Trompe and Juliet, written by fellow CP enthusiast and baby mouth explorer James Gunn. He made a video on it with Brad, and indirectly ruled the fraudulent Based Brad meme by getting into a hussy fit with his one true love.

User avatar
Guest

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:00 pm

TheManWithNoPlan wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:33 pm
Dehbashi wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:07 am
Of course Kyle went Full Antifa even after Andy Ngo got attacked.
Yeah because Humphry Bogart would be 100% behind your retarded agenda.
He hasn't "gone so far off the rails" Cody, you dumb dipshit. Kyle was never ON the rails to begin with. He's always been an insane loser.

User avatar
Guest

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:50 pm

Benefit of the doubt, the furfag might not have payed close attention to him like we have. Fuck, can you even call it that? Kyle is a nobody among nobodies.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 21620
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:45 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:50 pm
Benefit of the doubt, the furfag might not have payed close attention to him like we have. Fuck, can you even call it that? Kyle is a nobody among nobodies.
Even I only know about him because of the beef he had with Brad Jones.
Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:42 pm
Lupa is the only libtard who didn't threaten to move to Cucknadia.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CuckTurdginson, drisko, Google [Bot], Keith Chegwin, Le Redditeur and 6 guests