The Other people on Channel Awesome

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
User avatar
Poonoo
Bureaucrat
Posts: 4416
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:16 pm

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by Poonoo » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:54 am

mad bum wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:26 am


What's with you brits and going bald?
>One meal a day

What is it with Brits and doing stupid diets? First Larry with his stupid milkshake diet and now this, if anything you are better off having 6 little snacks that one big meal.
Image

User avatar
Guest

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:05 pm

Brits are stupid and love fads.

User avatar
Rapeculture
Posts: 3205
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:34 pm

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by Rapeculture » Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:08 pm

People who practice OMAD think that fasting for 23 hours a day will put them into ketosis/fat burning. I have no idea if this is true, can anyone clarify?
Image

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 20720
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:21 pm

Oh boy, ketosis. Let's not open that can of worms. Let's just say it depends on the meal and how active you are.
Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:42 pm
Lupa is the only libtard who didn't threaten to move to Cucknadia.

User avatar
Guest

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:24 pm

Will eating cum keep me in ketosis?

User avatar
Rapeculture
Posts: 3205
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:34 pm

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by Rapeculture » Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:33 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:24 pm
Will eating cum keep me in ketosis?
If ASS were still here, he might be able to tell you. He's an expert on tranny jizz.
Image

User avatar
CIANIgger
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 5313
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by CIANIgger » Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:22 pm

Sorry Mien Kugel Niegar but I'm opening that can of worms. Ketosis is basically where you change your diet to incredibly low calorie and sub it all for protein and good fat.

The idea is that your body will begin to burn excess fat for energy because it will have nothing else calorie wise, while the protein and fat keep you feeling full so you don't over indulge either.
I'm in your bedroom folding your cloths.
SpoilerShow
Image

User avatar
Le Redditeur
Posts: 2861
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:59 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:22 pm
Sorry Mien Kugel Niegar but I'm opening that can of worms. Ketosis is basically where you change your diet to incredibly low calorie and sub it all for protein and good fat.

The idea is that your body will begin to burn excess fat for energy because it will have nothing else calorie wise, while the protein and fat keep you feeling full so you don't over indulge either.
So, it's another name for the Atkinson's diet?

User avatar
Guest

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:34 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:59 pm
CIANIgger wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:22 pm
Sorry Mien Kugel Niegar but I'm opening that can of worms. Ketosis is basically where you change your diet to incredibly low calorie and sub it all for protein and good fat.

The idea is that your body will begin to burn excess fat for energy because it will have nothing else calorie wise, while the protein and fat keep you feeling full so you don't over indulge either.
So, it's another name for the Atkinson's diet?
Yes.

Deckard
Posts: 80
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:41 pm

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by Deckard » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:54 pm

pibbs wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:11 pm
He's like Dan Akroyd, somehow still making a living off of Ghostbusters.
That's an $80 toy BTW
How someone in their 30s can make a living off reviewing childrens toys is beyond me. This shit isnt entertaining or informative.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 6 guests