The Other people on Channel Awesome

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
User avatar
Guest

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by Guest » Wed May 08, 2019 7:50 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 6:13 pm
http://archive.is/CJGIM
The plagiarist speaks!
What's the story behind that brony dude's hateboner for CA? In addition to his own videos, he has commented on every single CTC jewtube has on the subject.

User avatar
Guest

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by Guest » Wed May 08, 2019 8:03 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 6:56 pm
That's an odd line of thinking. Why should people stop caring about CA (this far I can follow) but then go watch the fourth rate ex-CA shitheads nobody even cared about in the golden TGWTG days? How about they all fuck off into obscurity?!
Because people are supposed to watch shit out of moral duty to some kind of culture war or another, regardless of its actual quality. Add eRod's 300th episode special to your loop of approved entertainment right before Captain Mansplain and after Ballbusters 2016.

User avatar
Guest

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by Guest » Wed May 08, 2019 9:12 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 7:50 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 6:13 pm
http://archive.is/CJGIM
The plagiarist speaks!
What's the story behind that brony dude's hateboner for CA? In addition to his own videos, he has commented on every single CTC jewtube has on the subject.
He has videos? Jeez, glad I steered clear of that mess. I btfo'd once I checked out his twitter and saw he really is a living blob of autism that takes a pony plushy everywhere he goes. Let that sink in.

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 22456
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed May 08, 2019 9:16 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 7:50 pm
What's the story behind that brony dude's hateboner for CA? In addition to his own videos, he has commented on every single CTC jewtube has on the subject.
My gut feeling leans towards "He wants to be noticed by senpai (which is either Lupa, Marz, or Linkara)"
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter
Posts: 27508
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed May 08, 2019 10:11 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 8:03 pm
Because people are supposed to watch shit out of moral duty to some kind of culture war or another, regardless of its actual quality. Add eRod's 300th episode special to your loop of approved entertainment right before Captain Mansplain and after Ballbusters 2016.
Ah, sounds about right.
SpoilerShow
Image
Psalm 137:9

User avatar
Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla
Posts: 2695
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:54 am

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by Old Black Man » Wed May 08, 2019 11:26 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 9:12 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 7:50 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 6:13 pm
http://archive.is/CJGIM
The plagiarist speaks!
What's the story behind that brony dude's hateboner for CA? In addition to his own videos, he has commented on every single CTC jewtube has on the subject.
He has videos? Jeez, glad I steered clear of that mess. I btfo'd once I checked out his twitter and saw he really is a living blob of autism that takes a pony plushy everywhere he goes. Let that sink in.
That explains so much

User avatar
Guest

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by Guest » Wed May 08, 2019 11:43 pm

Did Erod delete his video discussing that CTC doc?

User avatar
pibbs
Posts: 4914
Joined: Tue May 30, 2017 11:21 pm

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by pibbs » Mon May 13, 2019 10:01 pm

BELIEVE THE APPLBEE THREE!!!
Image

User avatar
CIANigger
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 7161
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by CIANigger » Mon May 13, 2019 11:12 pm

pibbs wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 10:01 pm
BELIEVE THE APPLBEE THREE!!!
"plz tush mah pee pee. I a goo boi"
Signature | *Laughs* It's a joke. It's all a fucking joke.Show
Image

User avatar
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 12112
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by mad bum » Tue May 14, 2019 12:22 am

Wow even this guy I barely remember has way more views than granny. She should just hurry up and kill herself already
Image
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: TheManWithNoPlan and 34 guests