The Other people on Channel Awesome

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
User avatar
Guest

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:10 pm

>letting a two year old use the internet unsupervised
VERY NICE.
Pour Drano down the mom's throat and slash the brat's jugular, that branch of your bloodline is a dead end and you need to do what's right.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 14024
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:13 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:10 pm
>letting a two year old use the internet unsupervised
VERY NICE.
Pour Drano down the mom's throat and slash the brat's jugular, that branch of your bloodline is a dead end and you need to do what's right.
I couldn't agree more. Dash them against the rocks bible style. God will know you've acted out of compassion.
The ball is wild!

User avatar
Le Redditeur
Posts: 1996
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:42 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:13 pm
Guest wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:10 pm
>letting a two year old use the internet unsupervised
VERY NICE.
Pour Drano down the mom's throat and slash the brat's jugular, that branch of your bloodline is a dead end and you need to do what's right.
I couldn't agree more. Dash them against the rocks bible style. God will know you've acted out of compassion.
following His commandments.

User avatar
Guest

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:44 pm

I mean at least it's Phelous and not someone like Lordfat.

User avatar
Guest

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:50 pm

Why does no one talk about Blockbuster Buster?

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 11585
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:11 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:50 pm
Why does no one talk about Blockbuster Buster?
Because he was an unoriginal chimera of unoriginal kahntent producers.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

#RefireJamesGunn (once was not enough)

User avatar
da PAC Nigguh
Posts: 2767
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:06 am

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:27 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:50 pm
Why does no one talk about Blockbuster Buster?
Who?

User avatar
Tony Schiavone
Posts: 814
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:11 pm

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by Tony Schiavone » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:31 pm

His value is nothing more than being the dividing line between Internet Nobody and true obscurity. In other words, if you aren't even up to or past Ekem, give up your 'career.' You have no hope.

Who cares about a line?
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

User avatar
Guest

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:45 pm

pibbs wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:27 am
Confirmed: his channel only appeals to small children.
Phelous also reviews horror films that contain swearing and gore. So not a smart idea to expose kids to his channel.

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 11585
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:58 pm

Dude hasn't done those in ages because of muh copyright. If he uploads anything like that nowadays, it's just a re-upload because the old one got demonetized or something.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

#RefireJamesGunn (once was not enough)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 5 guests