The Other people on Channel Awesome

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Deckard

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by Deckard » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:33 am

pibbs wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:17 am
Erod's wife, SheRod, (rolling my eyes) is unhinged. Here's a rant by her. Grab the popcorn.
SpoilerShow
Get a job then, you fucks. Christ, how is it that none of these dipshits understand that if your "career" doesn't earn you enough to pay for anything, then you should probably grow up and find some real work.

Also, how the hell did Channel Awesome "ruin your fucking lives"? From what I remember, Erod was mostly ignored, most likely because his videos are shit. If you aren't an employee, they don't owe you a penny, bitch.

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:47 am

pibbs wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:17 am
Erod's wife, SheRod, (rolling my eyes) is unhinged. Here's a rant by her. Grab the popcorn.
SpoilerShow
That is one hell of a rant. She's talking like she helps him run the channel and manage stuff online but at the same time she sounds like an old boomer who wants to know how you attach the stamp to your email before you send it. And then she starts talking about blood moons. Geez.

Well only a certifiably crazy person would want to marry eRod and raise his spawn, so it checks out. I actually feel kind of bad for her because she obviously has legitimate mental issues. Being married to a loser manchild who refuses to abandon his failed internet career and whines about his ex-boss not recognizing his magic hammer can't help.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:51 am

I'm getting real tired of this shit. A career is a line of work where you have chances to advance through ranks, eventually getting to a better job position with better pay and benefits. Being an IN is not a career in any way. Not even PewDiePie has a "Youtube Career", he just gets more views and money.
If you can't even cover your basic cost of living, unless your spending is outrageous, I'd argue you don't even have a job. Especially when your pittance of a pay isn't even guaranteed and you have no employment status at all. Get a job. Nobody owes you jack shit. You either earn your living or you're self-sufficient, otherwise you ought to die.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:24 am

>we only make videos because HE wants

Wew lad! Is this bitterness for living the life of a hobo because her fatass spic husband doesn't have a real job that I'm seeing in this tweet?

>Channel Awesome ruined our lives

How absolutely pathetic, sad, miserable, devoid of any value is your life that a trio of manchildren like the Walkers and Michaud are able to ruin it?

Oh, and the obligatory >BLIP BLIP BLIP rant. This is amazing. You guys can reassure me that this is a real person and not one of you pulling a Liquid Spoony, right? Right?

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:32 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:24 am
How absolutely pathetic, sad, miserable, devoid of any value is your life that a trio of manchildren like the Walkers and Michaud are able to ruin it?
Well stated. These worthless people got rekt by a spazzy janitor and two Circuit City sales clerks.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:42 am

Autism Rod banked his whole life on being a CA big shot and it backfired. He's so bitter and downtrodden on that, his "wife" is suicidal. No person alive could make something funnier up if they tried.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:45 am

Erod's waifu is insane but not insane enough to drop her real last name for fucking Rodriguez.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:50 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:47 am
Well only a certifiably crazy person would want to marry eRod and raise his spawn
He has kids? God help them
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:51 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:50 am
Guest wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:47 am
Well only a certifiably crazy person would want to marry eRod and raise his spawn
He has kids? God help them
Spics really need to be taught about abortion.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:52 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:24 am
Oh, and the obligatory >BLIP BLIP BLIP rant. This is amazing.
I absolutely love the blip rant, it's been like 10 years and these fucks cant let go the fact that they were grossly overpaid per view. I still remember film brain's tweets bragging about making thousands every couple of months from blip alone.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]