The Other people on Channel Awesome

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by mad bum » Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:19 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:34 am
Gonna rehash an old joke and say that Peerod is a minifigure of Angry Joe.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:29 am

pibbs wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:28 pm
You have summoned eRod.
He inadvertently described himself. :lol:
Is that the excuse that was given? They lost the rights pre-production so that's why those 3 weren't main characters even though 2 of the 3 showed up in a episode each? :lol: And Thor never showed up in an episode so he giving false information there.

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:14 pm

Dehbashi wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:29 am
pibbs wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:28 pm
You have summoned eRod.
He inadvertently described himself. :lol:
Is that the excuse that was given? They lost the rights pre-production so that's why those 3 weren't main characters even though 2 of the 3 showed up in a episode each? :lol: And Thor never showed up in an episode so he giving false information there.
I just read the Wikipedia entry and it sounds like ERod just read this but didn't understand it.

There was an Avengers show being developed for Fox. For this show they couldn't use Cap, Iron Man or Thor due to some licensing issues. Fox then decided they wanted a Captain America cartoon instead so this Avengers cartoon was cancelled.

Marvel went bankrupt so all the Marvel cartoons were cancelled.

After Marvel had resolved the bankruptcy issues, they started the process of making shows again. At this point they decided to resurrect the Avengers show, but the guys that developed that show were now working on Beast Machines and were unavailable, so they got some people that had worked on the X-Men show to take their place. At this point, there were no longer any legal issues preventing them from using the main Avengers, but the people running the show decided against using them anyway because then the rest of the team would seem pretty useless if they were around. (Just like in the MCU movies, it's retarded to have a guy that shoots arrows on the team when you've got Iron Man and Thor.)

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:19 pm

He is the official apprentice of Linkara. How could he be wrong?!
pibbs wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:35 pm
>thinking you're big enough to attract haters, naysayers & trolls
>thinking you attract enough haters, naysayers & trolls to warrant tweets about it
>trying to own haters etc. by being a proud consoomer of overpriced children's toys
>replying to your own tweet
>talking about all the imaginary fan request that you get

Didn't the Irate Gamer used to do the latter :lol: ?

Also 10bux that part of the basement where he lives is dedicated to a Channel Awesome Lego diorama, where he recreates all the wonderful anniversary movie scenes with him and Doge that will never happen.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:59 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:19 pm

>talking about all the imaginary fan request that you get

Didn't the Irate Gamer used to do the latter :lol: ?
Dude, you have no ideas how many e-mails I sent him to finally review breakfast cereals.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:52 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:14 pm
I just read the Wikipedia entry and it sounds like ERod just read this but didn't understand it.

There was an Avengers show being developed for Fox. For this show they couldn't use Cap, Iron Man or Thor due to some licensing issues. Fox then decided they wanted a Captain America cartoon instead so this Avengers cartoon was cancelled.

Marvel went bankrupt so all the Marvel cartoons were cancelled.

After Marvel had resolved the bankruptcy issues, they started the process of making shows again. At this point they decided to resurrect the Avengers show, but the guys that developed that show were now working on Beast Machines and were unavailable, so they got some people that had worked on the X-Men show to take their place. At this point, there were no longer any legal issues preventing them from using the main Avengers, but the people running the show decided against using them anyway because then the rest of the team would seem pretty useless if they were around. (Just like in the MCU movies, it's retarded to have a guy that shoots arrows on the team when you've got Iron Man and Thor.)
Makes sense he fucked that up. :lol:

I don't know why on the original Avengers show couldn't use Thor or Captain America. I am guessing that since Iron Man already had his own cartoon already running at that time the fear was it would confuse kids having him lead in 2 cartoons.

And I can see the bankruptcy fucking things up. But I think that it cancelled all of the Marvel cartoons are inaccurate. Silver Surfer, Iron Man, and Fantastic 4 I agree with. Those were cancelled due to it. Hulk got cancelled due to low ratings. That show tried to be SJW before it was cool. After the first season, the producers for some stupid reason wanted to get a female audience and since they introduced She-Hulk already they decided to have her team up with Hulk all of Season 2. While the first season was dark, second season was goofy and just pissed people off so ratings cratered. Spider-Man and X-Men continued even after the bankruptcy. X-Men just wrapped up. Heck the last season was never planned. Fox asked for it at the last second and Saban was producing it anyways. Spider-Man if I recall ended by force due to a piss match with the showrunner and a Fox Producer.

Anyways Avengers did come up after the bankruptcy as you said and the story that they decided to not use them and why they didn't makes sense from what I have always heard.

To be fair, it's not a bad show from what I remember. But it is weird to hear the X-Men voices coming out of some of the Avengers. I actually didn't mind that those 3 weren't there. My problem with the show was how God awful the outfits were like I was watching Power Rangers.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:51 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:34 am
pibbs wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:35 pm
To ALL the fans? Nobody asked. What a fucking liar!
One person made one Lego mini of him, and i can almost guaran-damn-tee it was someone in his immediate family. And it looks more like Angry Joe anyway.
Gonna rehash an old joke and say that Peerod is a minifigure of Angry Joe.
Seriously this ERod fucker looks like the dime store knock-off version of Angry Joe. Angry Joe should sue for copyright infringement.

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:35 am

Nuclear grade autism.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:20 am

Why do I hate the INs so much? Because they take ordinary events and try to make them sound epic using a whole lot of spin lies. They are insecure narcissists that try to project an image of importance to feel self-worth. Example:
I can see through the carefully selected wording and interpret what really happened here. Erod got bored sitting at his empty con booth, so he followed the autist crowd walking past to go over and bother someone else with a successful booth.

"Out of all the celebrities(Lupa, LInkara) I've met working on movies and videos (his shitty YouTubes and that embarrassing Anniversary special) @BeauBillingsly remains the coolest and the kindest. (Beau didn't immediately request security to club him to death but seeing a retard standing before him used patience and a smile to endure him.)"

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:14 am

Dehbashi wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:52 am
Spider-Man if I recall ended by force due to a piss match with the showrunner and a Fox Producer.
No, it was some weird thing having to do with the movie licensing deal with Sony. Fox was no longer allowed to have a Spider-Man show where (I'm not sure of what exactly the stipulations were) Spider-Man looked like Spider-Man or interacted with other characters from the Spider-Man comics. Fox still wanted a Spider-Man cartoon, but the one they had conflicted with that Sony licensing deal, so they replaced the show with that weird Spider-Man Unlimited show.

Also, before all that, the James Cameron Spider-Man movie (that ended up never being made) was going to use Sandman, so the Fox cartoon wasn't allowed to use him, so they replaced him with Hydroman.

A similar thing happened with the Justice League / Unlimited cartoon. They weren't allowed to use Black Manta because of some stupid CW Aquaman TV show that ended up not making it past the pilot stage. That's why they had a similar character called Devil Ray.