The Other people on Channel Awesome

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:05 pm

They all feel some kind of way because daddy made them cum so fucking hard. No point in chasing that dragon.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:06 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:01 pm
That's basically like saying "Vegans can still eat meat".
Nah, it's dumber than that. Being vegan is a choice that isn't about enjoying meat or not, it's an ethical thing that, at least to some degree, everyone can understand.
I don't want chicken to live in tiny boxes or pig get plied full with anti biotics. If those were the only choices I'd decline as well.

But the asexuals claim they just don't enjoy sex but also to enjoy it.
It's like me telling you that I don't like coffee, only to get offended that you don't offer me any and that I would the least not like a latte macciato specifically - but not actually, I just want you to offer it to me.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:43 am

Imagine Tamara gutting you and eating you alive while letting you suck her toes.

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:32 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:06 am
Being vegan is a choice that isn't about enjoying meat or not, it's an ethical thing [...]
I don't want chicken to live in tiny boxes or pig get plied full with anti biotics.
Not really. Veganism's roots lie in the broken concept of humans and animals being equal. These faggots claim for example that humans supposedly "have no right" to take milk from goats or honey from the bees. Even though a normal farmer feeds them, takes care of their health, hygiene, protects them. Their brains seem to small to realize that in many cases, these animals are hardly capable of living on their own and would easily fall prey to the predators or die from another factors. Unsurprisingly, many vegans don't object zoophilia or bestiality.

I am of course not talking about the so called industrialized farms, which are indeed an atrocity. Frankly, we don't need this stuff, since there's already too much food being produced and most of it ends in the trash. The typical vegetarian/vegan propaganda of course claims that mistreatment of animals is directly tied to eating meat/non-vegan food and that there aren't alternative ways. Actually many people still own and operate traditional ranches, where the chicken live in a hen house, which is open at day, the cows are being released onto the grass to eat and so on. In such ranches, stuffing animals with antibiotics, growth boosters or other shit is less common. Closing down the industrial farms in favour of supporting individual farmers and forming local cooperatives that would buy the ranch products and distribute them onto the market would be the best solution, since such model has already been proven to work.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:58 pm

By it being an ethical concern on their part I didn't mean to imply that it's a reasonable one.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:13 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:32 pm
I am of course not talking about the so called industrialized farms, which are indeed an atrocity.
Well, nature in itself is an atrocity. The fauna is extremely cruel. Man is only a natural part of the continuum of nature. Why should it even be otherwise?
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:31 am

MOVIE REVIEW!!

Today is the day of release of the long awaited newest IN movie! I found a torrent and I'll watch it so you don't have to.
SpoilerShow
I fully expect to be banned for that reference
So how is it? I'm only 17 minutes in and Ive seen all I need to render judgment, if that tells you anything.
  • It's the best looking IN movie to date
  • Pretty good production value considering
  • The animated intro is pretty good
  • The writing is terrible
  • The jokes are corny and cliche
  • The editing looks like someone just learned iMovie on their new iMac
  • The acting is meh. Some ok, some less than ok
  • Cinematography is really good in some shots, amateurish in others, but mostly serviceable. Much better than any other IN movie including AVGN's
  • Haven't seen much of the story, but so far it's not good. They're rushing to get to the Oceans 11 bit and it just doesn't track logically story wise.
To sum up: looks good, but the writing ruins it. It's a shame they couldn't find a good script writer considering all the work that went into making this look as professional as it does.

I'll watch the rest and report if it gets any better

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:55 am

35 minutes in and it's getting worse. The "comedy" is beyond cringe, and it is relentless. Awful jokes on top of awful jokes after another.

The best joke by far, that got a half grin out of me, is they needed a grease man. They mistakenly got a Greece man. That is the highlight of their cleverness.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:06 pm

pibbs wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:31 am
[*]The writing is terrible
It's good that even in these trying times, you can truly rely on some things never changing...

The question is, are the jokes as good as in Kickassia?

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:09 pm

Kickassia's writing was better. I'm saying that without any irony. Although I haven't seen Limkara's movie in a long time, I don't remember it being as bad as this. The jokes in Polybius are so bad, and I'm not kidding when I say relentless, that I'm actually getting agitated.