The Other people on Channel Awesome

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Joe Roscoe

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by Joe Roscoe » Wed May 03, 2017 4:33 am

BigBootyDaddy wrote:
Tue May 02, 2017 10:57 pm
They actually have people with less than 1000 subs on the site :lol: http://channelawesome.com/category/vide ... t-one-guy/

I remember that their was one guy with even less subs, but it looks like they kicked him from the site.
And I thought Battle Geek Plus had less subs, fucking Christ, there really got no standards, may as well just bring in Andrew Dobson at this rate

ThatGuy

Post by ThatGuy » Wed May 03, 2017 5:25 am

Where do they find these losers? because its amazing how untalent they are

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed May 03, 2017 5:35 am

They probably let in anyone who asks on the forums these days. Busy Street and Asalieri must have mocked at least half of them back in the day.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed May 03, 2017 10:49 am

BigBootyDaddy wrote:
Tue May 02, 2017 10:57 pm
They actually have people with less than 1000 subs on the site :lol: http://channelawesome.com/category/vide ... t-one-guy/

I remember that their was one guy with even less subs, but it looks like they kicked him from the site.
That One Guy. What an amazingly creative name. Looks like a massive douchebag too.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed May 03, 2017 2:17 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Wed May 03, 2017 5:35 am
They probably let in anyone who asks on the forums these days. Busy Street and Asalieri must have mocked at least half of them back in the day.
I assume they just opened the floodgates wide to anyone who wants to make videos. TGWTG isn't the big view draw for their company these days. YouTube is. So who cares if they let some 1000subs nobody make shit for their website? Nobody is going to see it anyway. People just sub to Doge and Linkockslut directly on youtube. And if they do get some extra hits to their website, well, that's all a bonus.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed May 03, 2017 11:06 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Wed May 03, 2017 5:35 am
Busy Street and Asalieri must have mocked at least half of them back in the day.
Maybe that counts as a qualification these days.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed May 03, 2017 11:56 pm

It's quite pathetic though, these fucks tried for so long to get on the site and yet now what is the damn point? No one gets bigger on TGWTG anymore, the last people to increase their popularity would have been when Lupa and Todd got on. Larry has flat out said that he only gets 1000 views on the website, could you imagine some weeb fuck like Otakun finally getting on there now but not seeing in increase in views, no fame he wanted and no chance at any real crossovers with the people they like?

All that work for nothing, and it is exactly what they deserve for having such a stupid goal. If you are going to be a hopeless dreamer at least dream bigger than that.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu May 04, 2017 1:28 am

I recon that to most of those that join in these times (TGWTG not boosting anybodies views has been true for many years now, you said the exact same thing on 2.0 when I had under 1k posts) are fine by just being part of some group.
Lord knows what draws them to CA these days. They don't even get to interact with internet nobodies anymore, just the fanboys of them living in the past.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu May 04, 2017 3:43 pm

Fanboys always live in their own time. They have unconditional support for the site since Doge and gang made them laugh when they felt kinda down.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu May 04, 2017 5:21 pm

I love when people comment saying they had a really bad day at work but (x's) video made there night. The cuck chasers get those comments a lot.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]