Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Rapeculture

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:20 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:10 pm
Rapeculture wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:01 pm
I just had 2 twitter accounts banned because of Marz, Linkara, Allison and Suede of all people whining. Funny as fuck, they claimed that I was Michaud, as if that faggot even cares about all this #meagain bullshit. Lmao!
If they only knew who you are. Did you ever meet one of them? I know you've met NCunt.
Well, I never met NCunt IRL but talked with her a lot online, enough to know some things that made me understand why she is the way she is now. Never met Marz, Lupa, Allison, Linky or Suede. I found all of them to be incredibly boring so I never made the effort to talk to them. When Allison found out who I was (back then), she sent me a friend request on Facebook, probably due to my work with you know who. But I never talked to her. Found her boring then, find her boring now, like everyone else does, other than starfucking cucks of course.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:21 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:17 pm
Lel, Michaud is probably diving into a swimming pool made of dollar billz as we speak. He doesn't give a shit about their sour grapes crying.
EXACTLY. This is what those bitches don't get. They're incredibly fucking dumb. Dumber than fucking dogshit.
rabidtictac wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:27 pm

Can't blame you for not giving a fuck about those non-person bitches even back then. Neither did I when I was actually watching TGWTG stuff.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:33 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:27 pm
Can't blame you for not giving a fuck about those non-person bitches even back then. Neither did I when I was actually watching TGWTG stuff.
Marz's taste in anime is abysmal, and even if it wasn't, she's boring as fuck. Bland as hell and personality-free. Lupa is an even worse version of Brad. Covering the same type of shit, but without Brad's barely-there charisma. No wonder those idiots failed. I'm amused that Linky continues to talk shit about CA while still profiting from being associated with them. Fucking nigger loving FAGGOT.
rabidtictac wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:37 pm

By now, CA likely needs him more than he needs them. He's the only guy that kept up a steady pace with his stuff and didn't change it a lot like Doge did. I bet there are many legacy cucks still around pretty much just for him.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Just Some Random Guy

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:41 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:37 pm
By now, CA likely needs him more than he needs them. He's the only guy that kept up a steady pace with his stuff and didn't change it a lot like Doge did. I bet there are many legacy cucks still around pretty much just for him.
I don't know if Channel Awesome needs anyone at this point. The site feels like it's just there for legacy purposes.

Actually, when was the last time there was a crossover in a Nostalgia Critic episode with anyone else on the site? I haven't paid attention to the episodes for quite a while, so maybe he has done them, but I'm curious if anyone who actually has paid attention knows anything about that.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:47 pm

CA as a website is fucking dead. I checked them a year or so ago and their front-page videos from randoms were getting maybe a few hundred views. Doge is 100% all-in on youtube now.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:58 pm

Just Some Random Guy wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:41 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
I don't know if Channel Awesome needs anyone at this point. The site feels like it's just there for legacy purposes.

Actually, when was the last time there was a crossover in a Nostalgia Critic episode with anyone else on the site? I haven't paid attention to the episodes for quite a while, so maybe he has done them, but I'm curious if anyone who actually has paid attention knows anything about that.
Last Angry Geek got to co-review Batman Forever with Doge in February. Like every other time Doge plugged him, it did nothing to boost his numbers.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:03 am

Osterzone wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:58 pm
Just Some Random Guy wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:41 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:

Last Angry Geek got to co-review Batman Forever with Doge in February. Like every other time Doge plugged him, it did nothing to boost his numbers.
Because Last Angry Geek is boring as fuck, same as Lupa and Marz. Expect Last Angry Geek to claim being fucked somehow by Doge and co. somehow in the near future. Booooo hooooo.
rabidtictac wrote:

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:07 am

I just checked that Unawesomes twitter account:
They are promoting ExtraMana. This is becoming lolcow tier. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also on the twitter bio:
Formerly the official TGWTG Twitter.
So they are leeching off fans they built off of TGWTG to promote themselves. DHI can't stop being right. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.