The Other people on Channel Awesome

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:32 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:28 pm
Osterzone wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:45 pm
Apparently, Salon is making an article and has been asking various ex-CA people for interviews. I've seen Holly, Film Bald, and Pedo Dan being asked on twitter.
Lupa, Holly, and the Chez dipshits should not be allowed to lead the narrative here.
Are you familiar with Salon at all? They'll probably get offered staff positions there during this

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:39 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:32 pm
Are you familiar with Salon at all? They'll probably get offered staff positions there during this
Not really. I thought it was some chick magazine. So I take it it's an SJW website.
お前はもう死んでいる。

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:41 pm

She bitches about her mental illnesses even more than Spoony. Yeah, this is a trustworthy mind. I wouldn't trust this bitch to lead her shadow out of a circle drawn in the dirt.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:57 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:39 pm
Guest wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:32 pm
Not really. I thought it was some chick magazine. So I take it it's an SJW website.
Ironic considering they wrote this:

https://archive.is/8iWGj

A pro pedo website. Of course these pricks would fit in their since they have both protected pedos.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:27 pm

Malcom has also spoken to Salon according to his Twitter.

Bootyhole Bandit

Post by Bootyhole Bandit » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:56 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Osterzone wrote:
Apparently, Salon is making an article and has been asking various ex-CA people for interviews. I've seen Holly, Film Bald, and Pedo Dan being asked on twitter.
Can you make Brad Jones, Jackula, and some of the more level headed people aware of this? Lupa, Holly, and the Chez dipshits should not be allowed to lead the narrative here. Even Linkara and Liz would be better.
Brad has already been seduced by the virtuous light side of SJWS, Mr. X spoke about it on Jackula’s stream last night and told us that he warned Brad to stay away from that path.

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:40 pm

Bootyhole Bandit wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:56 pm
Liar Revealed wrote:
Osterzone wrote:
Can you make Brad Jones, Jackula, and some of the more level headed people aware of this? Lupa, Holly, and the Chez dipshits should not be allowed to lead the narrative here. Even Linkara and Liz would be better.
Brad has already been seduced by the virtuous light side of SJWS, Mr. X spoke about it on Jackula’s stream last night and told us that he warned Brad to stay away from that path.
It was obvius since he started to go anti trump with the big meltdown at the hillary movie review

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:44 pm

Tamara's never seen jokes got old ages ago

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:45 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:40 pm
Bootyhole Bandit wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:56 pm
Liar Revealed wrote:

It was obvius since he started to go anti trump with the big meltdown at the hillary movie review
Yep, I used to kinda like the guy, despite his inability to keep his private life private and his bullshit/bad lies, but 2015/16 is when I officially gave up on him. There are still so many awesome cult horror films he can do, but those Christ dollas mean more. That and his actually fitting of his channel reviews are loaded with bitter idealogue venom.

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:47 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:44 pm
Tamara's never seen jokes got old ages ago
Just like Lupa.