The Other people on Channel Awesome

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:19 pm

He's also part of a band or something, which might just make him the most mature person to ever be associated with CA.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:14 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:19 pm
He's also part of a band or something, which might just make him the most mature person to ever be associated with CA.
Auto Pilot. :lol: It’s the cover band of every gay leaf band people make fun of.

As far as cult movie INs go I always recommend GoodBadFlicks, for a guy who worked with Faggot Josh Hadley for so long the host is pretty chill. Dr. Wolfula is decent if the horror host costume and voice don’t bother you.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:38 pm

I agree with Wolfula. His voice is kinda like Brad's nasally voice. But GoodBadFlicks is something I'm aware of but never really looked into.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:00 pm

Moe Bitches wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:38 pm
I agree with Wolfula. His voice is kinda like Brad's nasally voice. But GoodBadFlicks is something I'm aware of but never really looked into.
Wolfula seems humble from what I’ve seen so I can give him that, not that I have much respect for INs to begin with. I think it’s that Skeletor voice he does to throw off his real one that might not fly with some people.

GBF is a channel that deep dives into movies, like more than just rattling off IMDB trivia. His “exploring” videos are especially great for that.

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:17 am

The Horror Geek. Generic name, but if you can passed that and his Hobbit-like appearance, he seems to know his shit and he picks some pretty badass movies to cover.

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:55 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:17 am

The Horror Geek. Generic name, but if you can passed that and his Hobbit-like appearance, he seems to know his shit and he picks some pretty badass movies to cover.
Much better choice. A lot of cult/horror movie INs are massive posers. For some reason that’s one of the new niches SJWs have been worming their way into for the last few years, so examine them closely.

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:08 am

This place is turning out to be a great source for watchable kahntent.
I guess I can tolerate some 'tism just fine if at least they're somewhat self aware and not taking themselves so seriously like typical CA INs, or inject their retarded views on polidicks into everything.. Additionally I got turned off of a good amount of people who used to maybe do serviceable scripted videos but now in the age of low effort livestreams are very boring and unfunny without a script and editing or just hit the orange man bad note any chance they get. I'm not a burger so I don't even care that much honestly, but it gets highly annoying when all they have is baseless schoolyard taunts. Makes me more likely to side with the one being bullied than the aggressor is all I'm saying. And of course the constant begging and shilling. Can't forget about that. It's insufferable. Either do this stuff for fun while also having a real job or don't. TV shows get cancelled too if no one watches them. At least it used to be that way.
As for the ex CA guy I could believe he might be a perv, my intuition was kinda tingling already anyway and it's been rarely wrong.. I'm certainly going to keep my distance.
It's a trap!

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:20 am

Newhalf wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:08 am
This place is turning out to be a great source for watchable kahntent.
I guess I can tolerate some 'tism just fine if at least they're somewhat self aware and not taking themselves so seriously like typical CA INs, or inject their retarded views on polidicks into everything.. Additionally I got turned off of a good amount of people who used to maybe do serviceable scripted videos but now in the age of low effort livestreams are very boring and unfunny without a script and editing or just hit the orange man bad note any chance they get. I'm not a burger so I don't even care that much honestly, but it gets highly annoying when all they have is baseless schoolyard taunts. Makes me more likely to side with the one being bullied than the aggressor is all I'm saying.
As for the ex CA guy I could believe he might be a perv, my intuition was kinda tingling already anyway and it's been rarely wrong.. I'm certainly going to keep my distance.
We have good taste. Kugel and OBM used to talk about Townsends, a guy who does living history for 17th and 18th century America. I was a young adult during the genesis of the IN, so I’ve learned to sift the the shit for decent khantent.

As for the sex pervert, I’m in a position similar to Ben in where I have to be careful as to what I say, but if you ever want to hear a funny story or two shoot me a DM, I got plenty. :lol:

They’re not as interesting, but the now playing podcast shorted me $500 of editing work. They have a show that makes Radiodrome look competent and I had to cut out so much of their faggotry in the process. If you want to feel like shit look at how much they earn on patreon.

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:44 am

Don't care what they earn, I prefer having a stable job that I can be proud of.
It's a trap!

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:49 am

Same here, I just find it asinine what they get, especially when they you know, don’t pay people who worked for them. Joke’s on them though, it looks like they’re gonna be losing those dollars in time.

Editing is just a side gig for me, when I need some extra cash for new tools or hobby equipment. If some wannabe critic is too lazy/incompetent to edit their own crap, I’ll do it and put that money towards something for my wood/metal shop or car.