The Other people on Channel Awesome

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:48 pm

He got terrified of Larry's "ideology". Whatever that is.
Guest wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:22 am
Dumbfuck Citizen over here was the guy who had a mental breakdown on Twitter and then spent days (maybe weeks) only posting vague messages and math equations that “translated” to some bullshit about his mental state.
He might be a Cinema Snob ripoff, but the Spoony is strong in him.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:13 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:22 am
Dumbfuck Citizen over here was the guy who had a mental breakdown on Twitter and then spent days (maybe weeks) only posting vague messages and math equations that “translated” to some bullshit about his mental state.

It was like “A Beautiful Mind” meets a retard from a mental institution trying to recite the plot of “The Matrix” from memory while inhaling chlorine fumes.
Seriously? This faggot trying so hard to come across as this mad but brilliant artist. :roll: To pull that off, you have to actually make something someone might consider art, Kyle. Badly ripping off the Cinema Snob while not getting the joke isn't gonna cut it.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:00 am

Sounds like somebody who'd legit be fucking shaken if he'd ever stumble over our posts here. What a loser.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:13 pm

I keep wondering how these types of people even function in society, but then I remember they probably never leave their apartment.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:52 pm

What is it with these CA fuckers all becoming Hikis? Spoon, Lupa, Oanfaggot, Failous likely as well. Who's next?
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:23 pm

Probably FilmBald once his air becomes so disgusting that he'd need a loicense.

And it's easy to see why they become that way: The cold, harsh reality outside their basement's window doesn't give a fuck about them. If they stay in their little social media hugbox they stay "relevant".
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:50 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:23 pm
And it's easy to see why they become that way: The cold, harsh reality outside their basement's window doesn't give a fuck about them. If they stay in their little social media hugbox they stay "relevant".
That's not too far off. Their only "friends" were mostly the other CA idiots. If not right from the start, then surely years later. They all were active in the forums there, which were a hugbox so supremely moderated that even the Spoony forum people found it too oppressive.
They are too old to ignore that they are heading towards being middle aged with no marketable skills or talents and massive holes of doing jack shit for years in their personal history. CA has completely fallen apart as well, most of them don't interact with each other outside of twatter, RL friends, if those ever existed, are long since gone and there's no grossly overpaying BLIPBLIPBLIP anymore to support their shitty videos.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:27 am

It's a Lootcrate unboxing video that only has 3k views. She's attempting a clever, albeit pathetic, strategy to get more views. Show titties, tweet outrage over perv reaction to titties. Keep showing them titties. Muh body.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:16 am

Clicked to see, found to be shit, made sure to stick around for seven or so seconds. You want those clicks? You get them. Have fun with your shitty viewer retention, cunt.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

dannyboytbh

Post by dannyboytbh » Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:25 am

god i love the way tamara jiggles. somebody kill me.