The Other people on Channel Awesome

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by Poonoo » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:07 pm

pibbs wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:42 pm
Reality it's collapsing in on itself. They're creating the anti-Channel Awesome.
Give it a rest already, you stupid bitches. This move is still riding CA's coattails. You get that right?
TGWTG itself gave people fuck all views in the end according to Larry, he claimed he was only getting 6k views. With these fuckers shitty Twitter it will be even lower.

They are even more delusional than the people they hate. They truly have no idea how small time they are, random fucks on the Co-Optional podcast I have never heard of are more relevant than all of you combined. This is why you should never keep yourself in a good damn echo chamber.

You think shitting on TGWTG is a viable career? It didn't work for Lordkat, it didn't make Asalieri popular enough to make YouTube a career and this website gets what, 1500 unique IPs? Keep in mind that unique IPs are misleading since if you post from your phone and then computer in the same day that is 2 IPs, do is closer to 900.

This is them admitting we are right again by relying on TGWTG to succeed because they are shit on their own.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:25 pm

Chez Apocalypse 2.0. Now with more femshit from cunts you give even less of a fuck about.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Cuckson

Post by Cuckson » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:48 pm

Not even that, this is maniac expression 2.0 just a bunch of lolcows that cant measure up to chanell autism
"shattering arms and protecting boss are the duties of a real man" - Jackson jin
"Nothing is more badass than getting stabbed with a katana and survive." -Auli

Joe Roscoe

Post by Joe Roscoe » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:52 pm

If this enitre #meagain movement became the catelyst in ending Channel Awesome, then maybe the feminist isn't too bad right? :lol:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:55 pm

What are you talking about? They talk about shit that didn't happen four years ago. CA is dead as fuck anyway. Nobody needs or visits that site and association with them doesn't get anyone clicks above what just YT alone would provide.
The bitching of the two cunts likely gave CA a push in clicks they haven't had in years.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:57 pm

Joe Roscoe wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:52 pm
If this enitre #meagain movement became the catelyst in ending Channel Awesome, then maybe the feminist isn't too bad right? :lol:
CA is just Doge now, not even linky of brad, just Doge and his nigger and diabetic ho , the only way that could take them down is if támara decides she wants more money or she tells everyone Doge forced her to have an affair with him

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:00 pm

She's too skinny. Doge want's them PAWG bitches.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:01 pm

I just had 2 twitter accounts banned because of Marz, Linkara, Allison and Suede of all people whining. Funny as fuck, they claimed that I was Michaud, as if that faggot even cares about all this #meagain bullshit. Lmao!
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:10 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:01 pm
I just had 2 twitter accounts banned because of Marz, Linkara, Allison and Suede of all people whining. Funny as fuck, they claimed that I was Michaud, as if that faggot even cares about all this #meagain bullshit. Lmao!
If they only knew who you are. Did you ever meet one of them? I know you've met NCunt.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:17 pm

Lel, Michaud is probably diving into a swimming pool made of dollar billz as we speak. He doesn't give a shit about their sour grapes crying.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome