The Other people on Channel Awesome

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon May 01, 2017 9:46 pm

Don't forget that he brought literature to the TGWTG masses by reciting fetish-laden fanfiction.

(He made a cameo where he "kidnapped" Linkara and read one of his old, embarassing fanfics. A very missed opportunity because the fanfic in question did not feature any cocksluttery whatsoever.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

ThatGuy

Post by ThatGuy » Mon May 01, 2017 9:58 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon May 01, 2017 9:46 pm
Don't forget that he brought literature to the TGWTG masses by reciting fetish-laden fanfiction.

(He made a cameo where he "kidnapped" Linkara and read one of his old, embarassing fanfics. A very missed opportunity because the fanfic in question did not feature any cocksluttery whatsoever.)
I remember, to be fair, i really have nothing bad to say about sage, besides that his reviews are crap

ThatGuy

Post by ThatGuy » Mon May 01, 2017 10:00 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon May 01, 2017 8:14 pm
Dafuq? Animerica is on CA?!

I tried to watch that show once during the Blip days, but quickly gave up because it was a show run by what appeared to be two Chris Bores clones (one of them wearing fake Yoda ears or something, which totally didn't look extra retarded at all) trying to sell the old Hellsing anime as some kind of controversial gore fest.
He got noticed around the time he did his 25 the hard way on code geass R2, which proved that he could do a decent review, without crappy skits, but no wasting $12,000 is better for him

ThatGuy

Post by ThatGuy » Tue May 02, 2017 8:45 pm

Has anyone else watch any other new people of Channel awesome?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue May 02, 2017 9:04 pm

No one after the Blockbuster Buster and Oancitizen. Those two cured me of that crazy idea real good.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue May 02, 2017 9:19 pm

I mind well watch Jesus bro since it doesn't look like a DHI stream is coming but it would of been fun to see some of the new awful people there too.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

ThatGuy

Post by ThatGuy » Tue May 02, 2017 9:21 pm

mad bum wrote:
Tue May 02, 2017 9:19 pm
I mind well watch Jesus bro since it doesn't look like a DHI stream is coming but it would of been fun to see some of the new awful people there too.
I don't think Brad knows who is even on the site anymore

ThatGuy

Post by ThatGuy » Tue May 02, 2017 9:23 pm

The game grumps have never been good, it was always a choice to watch any of there videos

ThatGuy

Post by ThatGuy » Tue May 02, 2017 9:25 pm

ThatGuy wrote:
Tue May 02, 2017 9:23 pm
The game grumps have never been good, it was always a choice to watch any of there videos
Oops wrong post, Hahaha

BigBootyDaddy

Post by BigBootyDaddy » Tue May 02, 2017 10:57 pm

They actually have people with less than 1000 subs on the site :lol: http://channelawesome.com/category/vide ... t-one-guy/

I remember that their was one guy with even less subs, but it looks like they kicked him from the site.
This reminds me of my father's last words: "Don't son, that gun is loaded!"