The Other people on Channel Awesome

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
drisko

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by drisko » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:03 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:39 pm
FYI you can go to someone's Amazon wish list and say that you bought the person an item elsewhere, and it will disappear from their list.
Too much effort.

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:21 am

pibbs wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:46 pm
Pony up, faggots. Bitch needs her Ariana Grande cat ear phones. $163. Fuck you, she deserves it!
If she wants 163 dollars for free she can either find a sugar daddy or suck cocks at the local glory hole.
Who does she think she is, Spoony?

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:29 am

The concept of adults having birthday wishlists is a peg for which my mind does not have a correctly-shaped hole.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:04 pm

Ever since I was about 14, me and everyone I know have only wanted one thing for a birthday: money so we can buy our own presents.
Unless you're planning on giving someone something special you've made yourself, money's your best bet for a happy birthday boy/girl.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:54 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:28 am
woah woah woah is progressive anti-racist Kyle making a spook joke there?
He's an SJW, it was a Freudian slip since all of them are afraid of black people and are more racist than any alt-righter.
pibbs wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:46 pm
Pony up, faggots. Bitch needs her Ariana Grande cat ear phones. $163. Fuck you, she deserves it!
I remember when she e-begged for a camera on facebook and Paw and Roses congratulated her. She used it like for one video, nice investment there TGWTG fanboys.

Though of course she did use it more than that, just not for TGWTG if you know what I mean. But once a TGWTG member, always a TGWTG member and hence the rampant fucking e-begging. Every damn one of them was fucking shameless, fuck I nearly forgot when Sean Fausz e-begged on Lordkat's stream while he was sleeping when Lordkat SPECIFICALLY told him to not do it and was then banned from his streams.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:11 pm

Gotta love that pinned tweet.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:17 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:54 pm
Every damn one of them was fucking shameless, fuck I nearly forgot when Sean Fausz e-begged on Lordkat's stream while he was sleeping when Lordkat SPECIFICALLY told him to not do it and was then banned from his streams.
You probably forgot about that because now e-begging is commonplace. Sean is a fucking mess. I met that motherfucker and regret every minute I spent with him. He's a humorless, boring fuck who is just going through the motions of life, if you can call what he does "living." The guy's dad is AWOL, as far as I know, it's just him and his mom. Explains a lot really.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:28 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:17 pm
Poonoo wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:54 pm
Every damn one of them was fucking shameless, fuck I nearly forgot when Sean Fausz e-begged on Lordkat's stream while he was sleeping when Lordkat SPECIFICALLY told him to not do it and was then banned from his streams.
You probably forgot about that because now e-begging is commonplace. Sean is a fucking mess. I met that motherfucker and regret every minute I spent with him. He's a humorless, boring fuck who is just going through the motions of life, if you can call what he does "living." The guy's dad is AWOL, as far as I know, it's just him and his mom. Explains a lot really.
JewWario was only raised by his hippie mom and look how that turned out.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:20 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:11 pm
Gotta love that pinned tweet.
By "everybody" I assume they mean all the left wing dipshits who immediately believed that faggot's ridiculous story right away with no questions asked?
Is Spoony dead yet?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:41 pm

Someone replace the guy with Vic and send it to #KickVic :lol:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette