Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:16 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:11 am
Guest wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:03 pm
CuckTurdginson wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:50 pm
Kyle Kallgren doesn't have his own topic?
Does that mentally ill, intellectually retarded and morally corrupt walking embodiment of the Dunning-Kruger effect actually deserve one?
Yes, but only because he seems like the kind of person who would flip out if he learned about it and be super paranoid about "being targeted by trolls and harassers."
His full name is put out there by himself, no? Or is that a nickname? Anyway, you make a strong point about him likely freaking out about it so if he should ever get a thread, which I don't think he needs for now, I'd love his full dox to be in the first post. Large. In bold. I want that shit to start sweating right away. :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:22 am

Though the funniest thing about Kyle is that he actually did a review of A Serbian Film, which, for all his flaws, makes him a greater man than Benett the Violence Jack Cockblocker.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:35 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:22 am
Though the funniest thing about Kyle is that he actually did a review of A Serbian Film, which, for all his flaws, makes him a greater man than Benett the Violence Jack Cockblocker.
Bennett the Sage? More like Bennett the Bore, amirite? I’ll show myself out.
Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:25 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Phelous reviewed it too and everyone is more of a man than him.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:31 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Bennet is a fucking chicken shit.

drisko

Post by drisko » Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:39 am

Oh yeah, I remember that video. After building up the review for months (Maybe a year?) he just pusses out. I wonder if it's something where he had never actually watched it before he reviewed it, he just knew it was over the top, but then finally did and couldn't come up with anything when it was time to finally do it. And rather than admit he fucked up he made a cop out.

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:43 am

All those 80s OVAs are real short and in the time it takes to watch a CryingFat video you could have saw the real thing.

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:45 am

JL Unlimited wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:35 am
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Bennett the Sage? More like Bennett the Bore, amirite? I’ll show myself out.
Bennett always got triggered with Busy Street calling him "Bennett the Sag" in their pieces on him.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:46 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Bitch please. Kyle is the least manly motherfucker I've ever seen. He'd even be proud of that statement. Dude watches naked boys in his arthouse movies to jack off all the time, being able to withstand two hours of fake shit means nothing compared to that.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:28 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:45 am
Bennett always got triggered with Busy Street calling him "Bennett the Sag" in their pieces on him.
Probably why he cried after his weight loss, he knows his gunt isn't going away anytime soon.