Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Vaporwear

Re: The Other people on Channel Awesome

Post by Vaporwear » Sun May 24, 2020 11:20 am

Dehbashi wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 7:05 am
pibbs wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 3:30 am
Keep in mind this man-child tweets dozens of tweets a day about cape shit, and other fictional characters. BTW who's even worried about this? Just another strawman autists like him use to prop up their own worldviews.
Of course this filthy beaner loves Batwoman. It's shit like his show. And I love that he uses Lynda Carter to attack people. The funny part is most people even the so called racists don't have problems with light skinned Mexicans for the most part. Reason. They stay in their fucking country and mind their own business. It's brown ass Mexicans like his ass that people hate because they jump the border and expect to be treated like royalty.
This guy is a fucking loser, just like the rest of these 3rd rate ex-CA hanger-ons that jumped ship the minute it was convenient for them but were perfectly happy to ride the NC coattails before crazy bitch Lupa #metooed him.

MarzgurI, Lupa, this fucking never was, all of them failures who want to crucify Walker even though he was the only reason they were ever even slightly successful at this shit. That’s some pure jealousy and nothing more, all this “muh feminism” shit they spout is just what they think will somehow garner them a fanbase. You don’t hear Incensed Jorge or Formally Nostalgia Chick whining about their old CA days, because they have actual fan bases and make money off their garbage videos.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun May 24, 2020 11:55 am

Of course. None of these yokels would even have to share their sob stories if they were actually successful.
Vaporwear wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 11:06 am
Apparently she got into a serious injury on set of this cheap ass show that almost crippled her and required surgery, while another random lady literally got crippled. I have to wonder if Ruby Rose, who’s acting sucks and helped torpedo the ratings, after suffering serious, potentially life altering injuries and noting that other people are also ending up crippled on some shitty CW show, didn’t simply decide to walk and WB, sensing a potential lawsuit if they didn’t release her, let her go.
The fuck did that happen? I thought the Arrowverse was just about capeshitters too ashamed to use their capeshit names standing around having soap opera discussions :lol:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Sun May 24, 2020 1:31 pm

Apparently the real reason why Ruby quit Batwoman was because it was
too much work
to be the lead on a show.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun May 24, 2020 3:25 pm

Also she apparently didn't like Vancouver. What an unfortunate Batwoman survivor :lol:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Sun May 24, 2020 4:08 pm

Stunning and brave.

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Sun May 24, 2020 4:46 pm

There are Mexicans who have blonde hair and blue eyes. Linda Carter has bright piercing blue eyes. Mexicans aren't all brown people. They came from Spain. Spain has lots of blonde haired blue eyed people.

It's not even rare. For fuck's sake, look up Spain's history in colonizing Central America. They set up a caste system based on not only who your parents were, but where you were born(if you had two parents who were Spanish, but were born in Central America, you were considered lower birth than if your parents popped you out in Spain. I assume this was to prevent the off-chance of the gardener sneaking into the wife's room while the husband was away).

What Erod is trying to(and failing) do is claim Linda Carter has 'victim points' based on the myth that the majority of Mexicans are 80-90% Aztec and Mayan or whatever other tribes lived in the area at the time. Ehh, no. 90% of the native population in the Americas died out due to disease and never even saw a white man before dying.

EDIT: The Spanish colonists/Mexicans were also directly responsible for African slaves being brought to the new world.

A priest by the name of Bartolomé de las Casas famously advocated no longer enslave the Indians... not for any religious or altruistic reason. He found that they just plain died too quickly from European diseases. He advocated that Africans, who built up immunities to European diseases were much better slave stock.

EDIT on the EDIT: Also, I remembered most of these tidbits from over 20 years ago from various Social Studies classes in a public high school. eRod has no excuse trying to perpetuate a myth. Linda Carter maybe half Mexican, but it's obvious her parent in question was of a majority european descent.
Last edited by BenComicGraphics on Sun May 24, 2020 5:28 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Post by Guest » Sun May 24, 2020 5:04 pm

Vaporwear wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 11:06 am
I feel like the “muh feminism” shit is ultimately overblown, even though personally I think it’s annoying and off putting. Here’s some basic shit that needs to be addressed for real, like, can Ruby Rose even fucking act? I thought she was ok in John Wicke 2 but the bitch never said a word, I wonder if it’s because they tried giving her dialogue and realized she was high school levels of cringed.

Apparently she got into a serious injury on set of this cheap ass show that almost crippled her and required surgery, while another random lady literally got crippled. I have to wonder if Ruby Rose, who’s acting sucks and helped torpedo the ratings, after suffering serious, potentially life altering injuries and noting that other people are also ending up crippled on some shitty CW show, didn’t simply decide to walk and WB, sensing a potential lawsuit if they didn’t release her, let her go.

Also that wig looks like shit. I can’t even take that shitty wig seriously, I wonder if potential viewers looked at that wig that got stapled on to that costume and thought “man, that looks fucking stupid”.
They should make a Batgirl show. Then if they accidentally cripple the actress, they can have her become Oracle.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun May 24, 2020 6:40 pm

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 4:46 pm
Linda Carter maybe half Mexican, but it's obvious her parent in question was of a majority european descent.
The point is that she wasn't a hideous mongrel. You'd be hard pressed to find a single hardline white supremacist that both would've considered her a subhuman AND gives the slightest fuck about some old Wonder Woman show and the casting thereof.
Just like his...gloating, I guess...over whoever may be casted as Batwoman is fittingly moronic for Mr. Magic Hammer. Absolutely nobody even centre right gives a rat's ass about that show. I bet the ratings were so godawful that you wouldn't even find many on the left or completely apolitical that care. It's a gotcha with no target.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun May 24, 2020 7:05 pm

Also don't forget his little bit of "I would DIE to defend her honor!". That's a wonderfully easy thing to boast if you will never be in a situation where you'd actually have to do that.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Sun May 24, 2020 7:43 pm

Vaporwear wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 11:20 am
Dehbashi wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 7:05 am
pibbs wrote:
Sun May 24, 2020 3:30 am
Keep in mind this man-child tweets dozens of tweets a day about cape shit, and other fictional characters. BTW who's even worried about this? Just another strawman autists like him use to prop up their own worldviews.
Of course this filthy beaner loves Batwoman. It's shit like his show. And I love that he uses Lynda Carter to attack people. The funny part is most people even the so called racists don't have problems with light skinned Mexicans for the most part. Reason. They stay in their fucking country and mind their own business. It's brown ass Mexicans like his ass that people hate because they jump the border and expect to be treated like royalty.
This guy is a fucking loser, just like the rest of these 3rd rate ex-CA hanger-ons that jumped ship the minute it was convenient for them but were perfectly happy to ride the NC coattails before crazy bitch Lupa #metooed him.

MarzgurI, Lupa, this fucking never was, all of them failures who want to crucify Walker even though he was the only reason they were ever even slightly successful at this shit. That’s some pure jealousy and nothing more, all this “muh feminism” shit they spout is just what they think will somehow garner them a fanbase. You don’t hear Incensed Jorge or Formally Nostalgia Chick whining about their old CA days, because they have actual fan bases and make money off their garbage videos.
I still brand anyone who walked out on CA for the virtue signaling is a faggot, especially because several of them are pieces of shit behind the veil, but at least those two moved on like you said.

Life is bad when you’re a bigger bitch nigga than Larry or Brad. I need to find a list of everyone who walked out during “muh movement” seeing as some of them were already gone or not even active at the time.

Also who the fuck is Beanrod gonna die for? He’s too small to even take a bullet for m’lady. What? Is he gonna deflect it with the magic hammer he got from Home Depot one day while waiting outside with his familia for a truck to come by?*

The fuck am I kidding? That’s real work at least.